Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
New Chemical Element Discovered
6/7/2006 2:48:14 PM
New Chemical Element Discovered The element, tentatively, named Administratium, has no protons or electrons and thus has an atomic number of 0. However, it does have one neutron, 125 assistant neutrons, 75 vice neutrons and 111 assistant vice neutrons, which gives it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together by a force that involves the continuous exchange of meson-like particles called morons. It is also surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since it has no electrons, Administratium is inert. However, it can be detected chemically as it impedes every reaction it comes in contact with. According to the discoverers, a minute amount of Administratium causes one reaction to take over four days to complete when it would have normally occurred in less than a second. Administratium has a normal half-life of approximately three years, at which time it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which assistant neutrons, vice neutrons and assistant vice neutrons exchange places. Some studies have shown that the atomic mass actually increases after each reorganization. Research at other laboratories indicates that Administratium occurs naturally in the atmosphere. It tends to concentrate at certain points such as government agencies, large corporations, and universities. It can usually be found in the newest, best appointed, and best maintained buildings. Scientists point out that Administratium is known to be toxic at any level of concentration and can easily destroy any productive reaction where it is allowed to accumulate. Attempts are being made to determine how Administratium can be controlled to prevent irreversible damage, but results to date are not promising. PS: I think the one who made the discovery is a Romanian person! What do you say? LOL Hope you liked my very "profesional" joke! :-) With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Chemical Element Discovered
6/7/2006 3:04:16 PM
Hi Ana Maria It was funny It took me two sentences to figure it out
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Ron
Ron Orr

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/7/2006 3:12:42 PM
Hiya, Well I would say it must have been dicovered by a woman wearing a bikini from Romania :) I really enjoy'd reading this during my lunch break Ana Maria.What is really scary is I under stand it!!! I gues because I am some times called a peon?? But I thot that was some thing one did behind a bush when out hiking??? lol Have a great week Remember to keep your dreams out in front of you. Ron :)
Ron Orr
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2006 3:13:09 PM
Hi Larry :-) No wonder! With such a name given to the element! Looks the description is the same all over the world! :-D Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2006 3:16:09 PM
Hi Ron :-) Now I know! I can remember; probably I forgot because I couldn't see myself behind those bushes ;-) Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!