Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Circle of 'Fiends'
6/5/2006 8:34:18 PM
Hi Pat, It's always a very good idea to take the time to check your spelling and grammar, especially on first contact, or in a business composition. This is a very competitive world, and image is extremely important if you want to be noticed, respected, and taken seriously. Note that being respected and being taken seriously as a business professional are not quite one and the same. You can be respected for your integrity, but not taken seriously in business if your business image is not up to par. Every little detail counts in the business arena. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 8:35:44 PM
Hi Mary, I hope to see a lot of comments on this one. What I would really like to see is complete confirmation of my belief that even the smallest details count when doing business online. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 8:36:23 PM
Hi Linda, It could get interesting... God bless, Dave
+0
6/5/2006 9:12:48 PM
Hi Thanks to the invite Dave and to an interesting topic. I believe spelling is very important for anyone business! If their's mistakes it's not professional !!! Here's your mistakes Dave! chick .. check subject lone .. (not sure what your saying here) maid .. made eros .. errors I use IESpell, it's a FREE Internet Explorer browser extension. The program installs as a new button in the IE toolbar. After filling in a form, just hit the IESpell button and it pops up a dialog. Handy for users who do a lot of web-based text entry (e.g. web mails, forums, blogs, diaries). When your doing business online it's very important you have no mistakes in your ads, web page etc. So if you need a spell check then this is the one for you... try it! Warm Regards Speak out & pass it on! Broadcast Decency United Voice Against CHILD ABUSE
+0
6/5/2006 9:18:16 PM
Hi Dave, Yeah, It's funny to see people make those errors, but sometimes it makes you wonder - Is this person just so busy and hard at work that they just don't have the time to go back and fix mistakes? Hmmmmm.... Good Forum - I was definitely thrown off by the title, though. Ezra Wantuch lifesupplements.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!