Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
My Circle of 'Fiends'
6/5/2006 6:44:21 PM
Hello everyone, I wonder how often we chick what we've typed in a message, forum, subject lone or thread to, see that we haven't maid any typing eros or grammatical errors; along the way! From time to time, for example, I send out friend invitations to people on the Adlandpro community, inviting them to join my little circle of friends. I wonder how many actually received a hastily written invitation from me to join my "little circle of fiends?" lol! What a difference one little letter can make! How would you react to such an invitation? Would you notice? Would it matter to you? Let's see what the consensus is... God bless, Dave
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Circle of 'Fiends'
6/5/2006 7:06:39 PM
Good question. I give a gift to all invited friends but very few take me up on my offer. What do they fear?
+0
Pat
Pat Lesaux

300 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/5/2006 7:07:57 PM
Hi Dave, It isn't hard to type the wrong letter especialy if your spelling isn't great, or you may be trying to type too fast, or your in a hurry. I made a lot of errors in some of my invites to friends. Thanks for this forum Dave.
Do you have a buddy or perhaps you need a buddy, sign-up here and join us at Bring Your Buddy. http://bringyourbuddy.net/?id=60149
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 7:41:10 PM
Hi John No, I wouldn't hold it aginst ya. I like a viaritty of frends. Seriously, one is supposed to put out a good image. I have received perfect spelling and grammar from some that I have not accepted. Content is most important to me. I will be watching this forum to see what the concensus is?
+0
6/5/2006 8:19:26 PM
Hi! ========== my "little circle of fiends?" ========== Well.... since it was from YOU... I chuckled and thought.... Circle of FIENDS? Hmm... what's Dave got up his sleeve this time? And came to see, of course. heh.. Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!