Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I am asking for Prayers for Me & My Family!
6/4/2006 6:19:18 PM
Hello Everyone, I am sort of begging for prayers right now.My Family and I are having some hard times.Very hard.I can't seem to make any money on Adland Pro at this time.I guess tha I am not at the right place in time to do it.I love it here.I have made so many nice people.I can't seem to find any people around my town to make friends.They all seem to be more interested in getting high on drugs or making their own lives miserable.I don't need that.I have also been where they are and I know You cannot survive being that way.Please pray for me to be able to make my bills that have built up.I am so tired right now and I can't seem to find the right place for me to be in life to make it work.I would love You to invite me to be Your friend.I promise not to whine about my life to You.lol.I hope to get a response from You soon.I am a female and not a man.They have me posted as male.How funny!
Terri McElwain Moonlight Agency http:www.ourgv.com/moonlight Would you like to own your own store? Do all the marku
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I am asking for Prayers for Me & My Family!
6/5/2006 7:53:42 AM
HI Terri, I just now saw this thread we will be praying for you! I will send you a personal message. I believe God will answer your prayer. God bless! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!