Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Speaking Of Wealth For Families
8/14/2006 2:47:49 PM
Hello Tony,

(Please accept my apology for this belated reply to the invitation
to become my friend at Adland Pro. A few did get earlier reply,
but I lost track so the reply is being sent to everybody).

At first, I did not follow instructions for getting acquainted with others here in the Adland Pro Community. Careful review of the system here at Adland, shows me that keeping in touch, is the method for growth. Consequently, I have decided to go with the flow.

Evidently, the management of Adland thought things through for
growing the Community of members here. Let me not try and
invent the wheels here at Adland Pro.

Again, thanks for accepting me as a friend. Hopefully, now that
I have decided to go with the flow, my growth will pick up. I now
promise to spend more time learning the pattern for growth.

Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0
Junior Stewart

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/15/2006 12:39:26 PM

Thank you for the invitation to your forum. May God Bless YOU!!!

Junior

Believe in yourself. Take control of your destiny!!! TRUST IN GOD!!!
+0
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/15/2006 2:44:07 PM

Hello Junior,

I just responded to the request you made elsewhere to explain what my forum is seeking to accomplish.

Yes! I am only one person with uncommon ideas. Yet, it is possible for one person to stir up the mind of others so they think of what each person can accomplish.

God has not given all of us the same ability. We, however, can so function that others receive benefits from what we are doing. When you apply your forum for what you believe you are empowered to do, I and others will be blessed.

Global Family Advocate is cast in the role of providing resources for more people around the world to be seated around The Economic Table. http://follow4more.info/?i=100974/ Special Info are also provided at: 137133-1@inforeply.com / 137133-2@infore
+0
8/17/2006 4:57:15 PM
Hello David,

First of all let me say that it is a distinct pleasure and an honor to have you accept me into your circle of friends at Adlandpro.  I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to read the contents of you forum.  What an amazingly powerful gift you have to write a forum of this magnatude. 

I agree with you wholeheartedly that it was not God's intention to have His people live impoverished lifestyles, such as the ones we see in the world today. It would be a tremendously difficult task to turn that situation around, if not nearly impossible.
There are not enough people willing to lend a hand to the poor to help them.  I believe that people have lost compassion for their fellow man and have replaced it with greed.  I don't mean to sound negative, as though there is nothing that can be done.  I am sure that if everyone would just help one other person, it could work. 
However, the question then my friend is, How?  How are we going to proceed and help these individuals.

As you stated in your forum, many of these people are technologically disadvantaged.  They don't have computers nor could they use one.  How do we train such a multitude  and empower them with the knowledge that they need to succeed?   How do we  begin to reach out to them? 

Please don't get me wrong.  I would be the first person in line to help someone, anyone!  Just tell me where to start.  It would give me a great deal of personal pleasure and personal fulfillment  to help one impoverished soul, for once in his/her life, to come to know what it feels like to have poverty irradicated in their life.

I believe it would please God as well!  
Jim Roberts jjasrob@gmail.com 740-232-4298
+0
David Johnson

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/21/2006 7:26:26 PM
Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting at my forum and making thoughtful observations.

It is observed that you have concern how the poor of the earth who don't even have access to computer will be able to benefit from what we are doing.

As I see it, the Bible presents us with a Divine Formula that has been working down through the years. As a matter of fact, The Information Age is providing us with exceptional tools for applying God's Formula for reaching mankind everywhere.

Consider how the Apostle Paul was inspired to write about a way for changing the world. Bear in mind that in the days of the Apostle Paul, very few people could read and write. But we read...

"And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also" (2 Timothy 2:2).

Paul passed on to Timothy, a message about The All-Wise God coming into human experience. As God came to where people were living with their limitations, He taught individuals to appreciate and understand His presence with them.

Consequently, lives were changed; individuals had renewal of the mind; those who were accustomed to steal, learned to do their own business and stopped stealing; fathers were taught to provide for their families.

It did not take long for the revolutionary concepts of The Gospel Of Christ to Turn The World Upside Down. This can happen again if we apply computer for spreading the word of The Gospel Of Christ doing more than preparing souls for heaven.

Rather than conditioning the poor to exist on free food and used clothes, let us spread the word How The Rich Creator enables them to become prosperous business owners. Let us raise issues in our Circle Of Influence. Sooner or later, computer will spread the word around the world.

The Transforming Power Of The Gospel Of Christ will do its work of changing lives; renewing the mind and empowering the poor to occupy the earth for bringing glory to God.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!