Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Things to Say ...
6/3/2006 5:51:18 AM
Things to Say When Caught Sleeping at Work! - "They told me at the blood bank this might happen." - "This is just a 15 minute power nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to." - "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Wite-Out. You probably got here just in time!" - "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm." - "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance." - "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?" - "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem." - "The coffee machine is broken." - "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot." - "... in Jesus' name. Amen." *********** Do you really think those could work?! I have my doubds, but I do not have the way to try them out. When I'm at work, mostly I travel, or speak! It's hard to fall asleep whilest doing one of these! :-) Wish you a wonderful weekend, Anamaria
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Things to Say ...
6/3/2006 9:30:32 AM
Hi Ana Maria, I can't help you with this one. I have trouble standing still for a moment, seems like every time I get a chance to think for myself, someone has a question, the phone rings, or the boss has another job for me. Sleep at work! I wish! Great ideas though! Thanks for the chuckle
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 10:04:01 AM
I can feel your troble with this Scott! Years ago, when I was working at the Project Making (not sure how you name this in English) departament of a chemical plant, I had a colegue, whom usualy had to draw pencil drafts, made by some technicians or engineers, in ink (you probably have seen those technical drawings in black ink/or how you call that, made on that translucide paper) This colegue, was very often sleeping while sitting on his chair with the drawing table in front of him and with his hands on the ruler! When someone asked him what was he doing he always said that he was deeply thinking to the project! LOL Poor guy! Thank you for coming, Anamaria
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 3:53:48 PM
Hi Anamaria I like them all but the one - "... in Jesus' name. Amen." I do not think this one will work if you are Jewish - LOL
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/3/2006 9:08:05 PM
Hi Ana Maria, I think I am glad I am the one running around doing the work. I can't see myself setting down beside work and going to sleep! Look at my buddy Nick. He thinks he is the boss! All ready picking apart your excuses for sleeping at work! LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!