Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Baby Boomers, Scammers and Snake Oil Salesmen
6/3/2006 3:28:11 AM
Hi Trina, Thank you! You are very kind. I also have some other articles online at http://tipsntools.com God bless, Dave
+0
6/5/2006 8:02:07 PM
Dave, Great article! You are right about the manufacturing of chemicals and calling them supplements. On thing a person should look for on the label is the manufacturing source. If the manufacturing source and the distributor source are the same, it means that the company probably owns their own manufacturing plant. If the label reads manufactured by and distributed by company ZZZZ then this is most likley a marketing firm that has products manufactured for them. Is this important? When a company owns their own manufacturing plant they have control over the quality of their paroducts and will have a higher standard of quality. They will have control of the source and will demand high quality products. It never ceases to amaze me, for 25 years there was only 1 company that manufactured liquid whole food and in the past 3 years it seems that many companies are jumping on the band wagon and making claims like you state in your post. But have you scruitnized their compensation plans? The vast majority of them are not designed to allow the part-time beginer to earn money.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2006 8:44:42 PM
Hi James, You've brought up a great point; many of the so-called nutrition companies are simply getting a third-party manufacturer to throw together a bunch of vitamins and minerals so they can flog them as the "best ever" nutrition supplement in a scheme designed to quickly build their bank accounts. ========================================================= The vast majority of them are not designed to allow the part-time beginer to earn money. ============================================================ True! They develop extremely rich compensation plans banking on the fact that most of the members will never earn a commission larger than a few dollars, making it possible to pay their superstars vast sums of money in exchange for their testimonies of instant wealth. The good news is, laws have been passed making it a lot harder for companies to cheat in this way. It's not legal to develop a compensation plan that can POTENTIALLY pay out more than a government-set percentage of total earnings. The sad thing is that we need these laws in the first place. If folks would just do their due diligence in the first place, they would see through the companies and their inflated compensation plans, and no one would join. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!