Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chas Dougherty

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (45th Edition)
5/30/2006 3:29:06 PM
Congratulations Jerome! All my best wishes to one of the BEST!.You're in the right place - AdlandPro! Chas.D
Internet Marketing tools - http://www.Values2000.com/tools.htm , Grab The Secrets
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (45th Edition)
5/30/2006 9:47:23 PM
Congratulations Jerome!!! Have a great week!!! Warmest Regards,
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 4:07:11 AM
I am most overwhelmed by all of your post they are very heart warming, they remind me of how God created the world and called it good. He created it without fault; while in the default mode, an enemy creped in and removed the default. Unlike our computers when we remove the defaults we can restore them to their default values with the click of a mouse. For us to operate in the default mode it takes a lot of the default attributes to be exercised, once these attributes are set into motion; they drive out the imperfections that exist among us today. We here in this community are setting this attribute together; which will one day spread like a wild fire as long as we continue to exercise this value. It is not by accident that we have crossed paths, but by divine purpose that we reset the default mode in our world; it requires helping people in need, defending the helpless, caring for the homeless, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, seeing to the widows. The default mode is Love; for it alone conquers all things, it drives out hatred, selfishness, greed, and all the other negative qualities of the fault mode that has been installed by the enemy. So to all my friends here at “AdlandPro” that has supported and encouraged me to stay in the game, I wish to express my gratitude in Love; thank all of you for being so kind with all your well wishes, above all the Love shared among us. Written in Love by: Jerome Pfeifer Sr.
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
5/31/2006 5:30:31 AM
*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* TO YOU MY FRIEND. YOU WILL HAVE A BUSY WEEK I BELIEVE, AND THAT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE DESERVED TO BE HONORED BY ALL YOUR FRIENDS IN ADLAND, AND MAYBE YOU GETS MANY MANY MORE TOO. ENJOY YOUR WEEK MY FRIEND. I AM SORRY THAT I AM LATE, BUT BECAUSE OF BY ILLNESS I CAN NOT BE ONLINE MORE THAT 1 OR 2 TIMES A WEEK. AND I HAD TO HONOR MY FRIEND - RIGHT? TAKE CARE BEST WISHES FROM ARILD
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/31/2006 5:41:15 AM
Hi Arildaha, Thank You! No you are never late when you show up, because you showed up at this; the time appointed for you. Your friendship is greatly appreciated as all the rest. Your Friend, Jerome Pfeifer Sr. P.S I am praying that you are feeling better soon!
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!