Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (45th Edition)
5/30/2006 12:56:41 AM
Congratulations Jerome! My father was also a mechanic its a very honest and hard job! I am glad you and your sweetheart have celebrated such a long love it is very refreshing in todays world to see that! I am very happy for you and by the way I grew up in Montague, Michigan and I have relatives in White Lake, Grand Rapids, Saginaw and surrounding areas so it really is a small world! As Always,God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (45th Edition)
5/30/2006 1:36:36 AM
Congratulations, Jerome! As another person with grease firmly built into his hands, I can really identify with you. God bless, Dave
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 2:58:57 AM
Hi Harold, Being in this spotlite, is not going to be easy. I don't want to post to many times and make all my friends read what I say to each of you so; like Cheryl Baxter said get some oil for those fingers, they are going to need it. I have got to email you all serperately so as not to spam you. Now I know what she was talking about. So here we go! Hope you all are having a good time while I wiggle on the pinhead! HA! Ha! Ha! Love You All! Jerome Pfeifer Sr.
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/30/2006 3:45:01 AM
Hi Jerome, Congratulations and enjoy your week as POTW. Your BIO took my mind floating back, only a U.K. version, same actions, different cars :-) Wishing and yours every happiness and good health,
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/30/2006 3:53:26 AM
Hi My Friends, I am going to have to stop here for a few and ask all of you to join me in prayer for the Three Journalist that were killed and maimed today in Irqaq. Their families are going to need all the prayer that we can send up for them to make it thru such a time as this. I felt a lot of pain when I heard the news on CBS a few minutes ago. May God Strengthen them for the days ahead! Jerome Pfeifer Sr.
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!