Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to List ALL Your VENTURES !!
5/22/2007 2:45:39 PM
2TillProfit Gives You SEVEN Fully Automated Advertising Services And Every Internet Marketing Tool You Need To Make Money... ALL IN ONE PLACE! http://www.2tillprofit.com/rep/sweetprofits/ Afiliate program $$$, when you sign up you get 2000 credits, half a dozen systems to promote your businesses... takes a little time to put in ads, set up systems, banners, etc. but this is going to be great. Join and bring a friend.... $23.97 for you, but $29.97 for TWO, we are splitting the cost and hoping for great recruiting effort with it. See if one of your downline want to join with you and split the expense, it is a great automated system, works getting great response for your business. http://www.2tillprofit.com/rep/sweetprofits/ And more ADVERTISING for YOU ! * * * My-easy-promoter Traffic Services Search Engine Submission Access the Largest Most Powerful Submission Database Online. Updated 3 Times Monthly. 1st 1000 Affiliates who enter special promo code will save 70% OFF regular pricing for first month submission service and access to all the other paid services. Banner Exchange is free to join and you get 1000 free credits. Extra impressions are available at dirt cheap rates. SEO Analyzer - Paid MEP subscibers get 5 Free uses. Instantly Analyze Your Site and Improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Instant Website Traffic - Purchase Website Visitors! Targeted and Untargeted Traffic As low as $4.25 per 1000 Visitors. Just Plug in Your Site and Get Targeted Hits! Guaranteed Top 10 - Guaranteed Top 10 Rankings 200 Engines Banner Exchange - Banner exchange is free to join. Get 1000 Free Credits to Start! We also offer the complete suite of SEO tools to get any site ready for top rankings and big traffic! http://my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=sweetprofits
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to List ALL Your VENTURES !! Has Moved to its own FORUM !
6/3/2007 7:06:16 PM

Just a reminder that this Thread has moved to its own Forum !!!

Advertising for ALL Alp Folks !! Go ahead and PROMOTE your Business Opportunities here!!!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/23890/ShowForum.aspx

Guidelines: Just take a moment to look at another ad... maybe also a comment! and then Promote your eBiz opportunity(s) all you want!!

beth
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2007 8:01:07 PM

Hello my friend,

I went and posted my ventures at your link as requested, have an amazing week.

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2007 1:37:46 PM

Thanks Kathy!

your an amazing friend!

Beth

+0
Joe
Joe Goldner

301 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/16/2007 8:18:28 PM

Affordable Customized Business Design & Illustration

Hello Everyone,

I'm Ritty in the City, logo, graphic, website designer with over 30 plus years experience, creating unique design and illustration throughout the business community.

Illustrator of “The Botany Bunch” children’s book, receiving acclamations for recognizing the need for our children’s education, awareness and growth for their future, www.rittyinthecity.com/ - grand gala icon.

While you’re visiting Ritty in the City review the other icons for generous design samples.

LOGO SERVICES
-You owe it to yourself and your employees to get a professionally designed custom logo that’s unique to your company and that no one else can use. According to the Graphic Artists Guild you'll pay $500 to $2,000 for a corporate logo at a traditional design firm. You can get a custom-made company logo from me for only $100 to $500. And since logos websites, and illustrations are what I specialize in, you'll get a higher quality logo / website / illustration design at an Affordable Price.

INTERNET SERVICES
- Web Design and Development, Consulting, Domain Name Registration, Email, Merchant Account Setup, Meta Tag Generation, Photo Editing, Site infrastructure, Search Engine Submissions, Website Marketing and Promotion, Web hosting, Website Maintenance, Website Redesign, Online Marketing, Site Analysis, 24/7 Online Support.

GRAPHIC SERVICES
- Graphic Design and Layout, Banners, Logo Design, Ad Design, Book Illustration Design, Auto Mural Design & Illustration, Brochure Design, Business Cards, Calendars, Catalog Layout, CD & Album Cover Design, Flyer, High Illustration, Invitations, Mailers, Newsletter, Photo Manipulation, Photo Editing, Photo Restoration, Postcards, Poster Design, Promotional Pamphlets.

MARKETING & PROMOTING SERVICES

- Publishing plans can cost a great deal of money. Not that there isn't a tremendous savings over Television or Radio advertisement. You can only hope the right audience reads your one time printed ad. Now there is hope to take your business to the next level and join the growing interest on the exciting World Wide Web. For the price of a few printed advertisements, you will receive maximum exposure, for one whole year. That's an incredible savings! 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, right in your customers home. That's where they feel very comfortable when viewing your products, and planning their next purchase.

Great sales material can bring excitement, interest and vibrancy to your business as well as increased revenue.

If you have any questions please fill free to email me at graphicdesign@rittyinthecity.com

Have a great day!

Joe Goldner COO Ritty In The City http://www.rittyinthecity.com jmgconsultants@bellsouth.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!