Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Welcome to List ALL Your VENTURES !! Has Moved to its own FORUM !
5/28/2006 3:30:15 PM

This Thread has moved to its own Forum !!!

Advertising for ALL Alp Folks !! Go ahead and PROMOTE your Business Opportunities here!!!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/23890/ShowForum.aspx

Guidelines: Just take a moment to look at another ad... maybe also a comment! and then Promote your eBiz opportunity(s) all you want!!

~ Hi All ~ Go ahead and list your 'ad' Ventures !! On this thread or start your own thread!! but plz take the time to read/click on someone elses....you never know when an offer is right up your alley... "Funny How that Works!" I wish you success - not just in online marketing - but let's enjoy life also !! Isn't that what it's all about? Beth

<<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>>

+0
Re: Welcome to List ALL Your VENTURES !$!$!$!
5/28/2006 3:50:22 PM
Thank you Beth, How generous of you to share with everyone else. I appreciate the opportunity that you are giving me by listing this and am thrilled that other hardworking moms and dads might get a chance to use this to help them and their families benefit. There is no minimun sales, sign ups, etc. Your only commitment is to maintain your Candle Of The Month membership. Become a Candle of the Month (COTM) member for $39.95/month and each month you will receive the latest scent, right at your door. You do not have to sell the candles, you can just enjoy the latest scent each month. You will receive a 16 oz jar and a dozen votives of the latest scent, as well as a Bella Bar. Plus a professional web site of your own for FREE. The best part about it is it is up to them what they do with it, if they choose to go the direction of retail, wholesale or fundraising. There is plenty of help here through continual support from the company and your sponsor. Why Mia Bella? Mia Bella's Gourmet Candles are - - Virtually soot free - Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic - Burn up to 50% longer than most candles - Spilled wax wipes up with soap and water - Are so fragrant to the bottom of the jar that ... "You'll want to reach for a spoon, instead of a match!" "These are the purest and strongest candles I've ever seen or smelled. - Shellie Edwards, MO ______________________________________________ Here are a few of our fragrances that are most popular with my own customers, right now - Clean Cotton Carrot Cake Creme Brulee Cucumber Melon French Vanilla Fresh Linen Sunflower Fresh Apple Peach and Papaya Rain Sex On The Beach Spanish Melon Sweet Orange Chili Pepper Our master candle maker is always creating new fragrances. We currently offer more than 80+ fragrances. Be sure and check back often as we're always updating! We recently added Pillar Candles to our line as well. Four different scents: Licorice & Grape Seed Cactus & White Peach Ginger & Cedarwood Sweet Fig & Wild Berry These are beautiful candles. Become a Candle of the Month (COTM) member for $39.95/month and each month you will receive the latest scent, right at your door. You do not have to sell the candles, you can just enjoy the latest scent each month. You will receive a 16 oz jar and a dozen votives of the latest scent, as well as a Bella Bar. ___________________________________________ Want to Make Extra Money or Earn a Full Time Income? Did you know ... 96% of homes burn scented candles! Be a part of this explosive movement towards deliciously scented, healthy candles that help support our American Farmers! You can be one of the first to Introduce Mia Bella's Gourmet Candles to your area and across the US and Canada, both online and offline. - Lisa Kurasz Enter my FREE Drawing for a hand poured gourmet candle. www.flamesoffaith.scent-team.com Great products and great opportunities. Candle Poem Candles in the kitchen, Lifts the burden of the chore. A candle in the foyer says, Welcome as you open the door. A flickering light in the living room says, We're glad you're here. A golden glow in the bedroom says, I sure do love you dear. Author Unknown
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to List ALL Your VENTURES !$!$!$!
8/18/2006 1:08:44 AM
Hi Rose, thanks for posting here. I read this a while ago. I'm just now looking into what autosurfing is all about. Now I have ads on autosurfs... JPBP is John Partington's autosurf (from here at adland) and it is a great site.... http://www.autosurf247.jpbp/?ref=100 This one ... HitLite ... is as stated. 1 minute page loads so you can surf while you work online without slowing you down. Surf for credits link: http://www.hitlite.com/surf.php?u=15787 Referral link: http://www.hitlite.com/?r=15787 Both allow for 5 websites free... JPBP gives you more if you upgrade for one year for only $10.00 plus more credits per surf etc.... I''ll take at look at yours as soon as I post this... again thanks and I hope you're having a great weekend... Beth <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>> <<<>>>
+0
Re: Welcome to List ALL Your VENTURES !! ie Business OppOrtunities eBiz(s)
12/24/2006 4:57:10 PM

Hi Beth and All

I just made a page for people who play lotto.

I know many people who have made a full time living from these programs.

Watch the OZ Power online flash presentation, It's one of the best I have seen. You must wait a while as presentation loads. Then press play. Make sure your speakers are on.

See http://www.aselectchoice.com.au/Gm/tattslotto.html

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!