Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *THe Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week# 13
5/27/2006 12:51:40 AM
Hi Marilyn and Team :) Congratulations Arthur!!! :) you truly deserve this special honour, enjoy being a *Shining Star* All the very best to you :)
+0
5/27/2006 1:03:59 AM
Hello Arthur & Team Mates, CONGRATULATIONS ARTHUR on being choosen to be this week's *STAR*! I am very happy that you were nominated to receive this honor, you definitely deserve this award! You are such a wonderful person, very unique and intelligent. I am proud to call you my friend! I hope you enjoy your week as this week's *STAR*! God Bless, Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2006 2:04:38 AM
Thank you Marilyn for putting together such a great forum, and CONGRATULATIONS Arthur for your honor this week! :-) I very much enjoyed reading your bio and getting to know you much better. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your well-deserved spotlight! Your friend, Jill
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2006 3:27:55 AM
Hello Art ;-) Congrats for your "Parade" In my pocket you deserve it for sure. I apreciate the way you alwasy speak out what you really think. And Congrats for the way you write down your Bio; very interesting to read. Thank you for letting us knowing you better. Enjoy your week :-) Thank you Marilyn for another wonderful forum, and for the work you do for us. With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2006 3:32:36 AM
Hi Art, Congratulations, my friend! You have most certainly brightened my life with your intelligent, thoughtful, and thought-provoking posts. May God richly bless you and answer you. Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!