Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: *THe Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week# 13
5/28/2006 5:37:27 PM
Hello Everyone! ;-) Congratulations, Arthur! You are the star this week. Thank you for your friendship. Cheers! LaNell
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/29/2006 3:35:15 AM
Hi, LaNell, It is for me to thank you for coming by. When I see just how much work you are doing around Adland, I realise how lucky I am that you can spare the time. Thank you very much
+0
5/29/2006 9:21:29 PM
Hello Marilyn and the Parade of Stars Team! :-) Great job you are doing with this forum, and a great service to the community. I don't know Arthur but hopefully I'll get to know him this year. CONGRATS ARTHUR!!! Enjoy your week!!! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2006 10:20:42 PM
Congratulations Arthur, Well deserved honor. When a person is having a seizure, it is a very frightening feeling for those around them. When I first learned that Shirley suffered from Epilepsy, it was too late. I had already fallen completely in love with her. I vowed to be by her side and even quit drinking completely so that I would have a clear head to help her through those seizures. I never stuck my fingers in her mouth. The old theory about that was that you had to stick something in their mouths so that they would not swallow their tongues. I do not think it is clinically possible to swallow your tongue, however I have bitten mine on several occasions when I spoke too soon. It does prove, however, that your father was very much in love with your mother which meant that you were very fortunate to be raised where Love resided. You don't see too many families like that any more. Anyway, congratulations. Your friend Mike http://michaeljcaron.tripod.com http://www.programhoppers.com?5695
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/30/2006 3:56:20 PM
Hi, Mike, Thanks for coming round and your kind words. Yes, I was very fortunate to live alongside love and it has never left me. On the question of epileptic seizures, it really is possible for an epileptic to swallow their tongue - it falls to the back of the throat and repeated attempts to breathe in can block the windpipe and cause asphyxia - but the main reason for putting something between the teeth is that, if it is possible to do that, there is also a possibility that the epileptic could bite a portion of their tongue off. Since my mother was a severe case of grand mal, the danger was very real. The real miracle of this event was that my blind father could actually find my mother's mouth with the violent thrashing around that accompanied her fits. Many is the time he had to go to work with a black eye or two and other miscellaneous bruises and lacerations. Ain't love grand?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!