Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do you autosurf? (FBI wants tips... )
5/23/2006 10:35:42 PM
Hello Linda, Thank you for the invitation. PERSON OF THE WEEK. We had a hard fair fight and that contest is over. You had the better experience and made a nice vitory. CONGRATULATIONS for being POTW. You deserved this honour. Enjoy your week. This week I am there again. If I deserve to be a POTW then cast a vote on me. AUTOSURFING PROGRAMS. This sort of surfing programs were a headache for many people. I am a HardSurfer but lucky me I have never joined this investing surfing programs. My recomendation to all friends. READ ALWAYS THE DETAILS. Money are not to let so easy. I got this message in private also.You did god to make a topic of it. Many people just join programs in good faith that this programs are working without problems. Programs that grows like explosion normally disappear after a while. Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/23/2006 11:06:44 PM
Still tied up in litigation huh? Figured as much. I pity those on the list if the IRS gets hold of it! The penalties of those they pursue will probably be outrageous in comparison to what little, if any money they made.
+0
5/24/2006 12:22:49 AM
Perhaps all one would need to do is guide the FBI over here to Adlands and they could get more info than anyone would ever want about who, what, where, just not the why...oh wait greed that's the why, no wait, stupidity that's the why. Greed and stupidity, yeah that's it, Greed and Stupidity, oh and laziness, we cannot forget laziness. One clean sweep and they could round more autosurf m_r_n_ (fill in the blanks for yourself)than you could shake a stick at. Your friends won't stand up to protect you if your name is sent in to the government for illegal activity. They'll go hide under a rock for a while and come back when they think the coast is clear. Unless they're going down with you, that is. Let us not forget that hundreds, if not thousands of names have already been handed over, along with banking information, names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc., etc., etc.. Personally, if I gave a rats a--, I would provide whatever information I could, but after trying to warn people (SHEEPLE) about programs like 12dailypro and being told where to go, I said good luck to the autosurfers and have nothing to do with them.
+0
5/24/2006 12:24:50 AM
Perhaps all one would need to do is guide the FBI over here to Adlands and they could get more info than anyone would ever want about who, what, where, just not the why...oh wait greed that's the why, no wait, stupidity that's the why. Greed and stupidity, yeah that's it, Greed and Stupidity, oh and laziness, we cannot forget laziness. One clean sweep and they could round more autosurf m_r_n_ (fill in the blanks for yourself)than you could shake a stick at. Your friends won't stand up to protect you if your name is sent in to the government for illegal activity. They'll go hide under a rock for a while and come back when they think the coast is clear. Unless they're going down with you, that is. Let us not forget that hundreds, if not thousands of names have already been handed over, along with banking information, names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc., etc., etc.. Personally, if I gave a rats a--, I would provide whatever information I could, but after trying to warn people (SHEEPLE) about programs like 12dailypro and being told where to go, I said good luck to the autosurfers and have nothing to do with them.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/24/2006 4:27:57 AM
Howdy Peter, Long time - no post. I always enjoy your style of communication. You call a spade a spade. ============= "One clean sweep and they could round more autosurf m_r_n_ (fill in the blanks for yourself)than you could shake a stick at." ============= Hmmmmm. That's a toughie! Wait a minute. I think I got it. Yep. The missing letters are o, o and s. Here's one for you... Autosurf _ d _ _ t _. Hint: two letters are the same, three are vowels and the last is a consonant. Gary
+0