Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: weird fact of the day 5.11.06
5/11/2006 10:04:12 PM
Hi Scott, Yes, we could save billions of dollars a year by simply de criminial izing marijuana. (As other countries around the world have been doing.) We could also collect billions of dollars in taxes and earn other billions in increased businesses. Ignorant people just do not know, stupid people refuse to learn. Those who learn a sufficient amount about know marijuana should have NEVER been made illegal and should not now be kept illegal. Keeping marijuana illegal is stupid and thus, only stupid people want to keep marijuana illegal. (Now let's see how many flunk reading comprehension on that one.) As far as your comments about "drugging" yourself. It is most certainly your choice to use, or not use whatever. Only let's be clear about "drugs" IF YOU DRINK COFFEE, YOU ARE DRUGGING YOURSELF! Take Aspirins? Just More drugging yourself. In places where generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation after generation have ingested marijuana they have found NO LONG TERM negative effects! Do you NEED ice in your drink? NO, only it tastes better if you use ice. Do you NEED cream and or sugar in your coffee? NO, you do not. Heck, you may not even NEED coffee. (I DO) I see NO intelligent logical or rational reason why I should not be permitted to INCREASE MY ENJOYMENT of food, drink, lights, music dancing and sex by my ingesting marijuana if I desire to do so. (Far too many of my 1954 H.S. classmates never "did" drugs and they are DEAD anyway.) It is NOT someone else's body and it is NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS if I do or not. The ONLY reason I do not ingest marijuana frequently it is due to the cost. And the high cost is due to it being illegal. Do I care if marijuana is illegal? NO! Some things which are illegal should not be. And there are other things which are legal which should not be. Stupid people pass stupid laws all of the time. (Do a net search for "stupid laws" and you will see what I mean.) I do not obey stupid laws. I care about what is right & wrong. About good over evil. About common sense over written rule.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/12/2006 12:11:50 AM
Apparently people shouldn't attempt to spell, put together a grammatical sentence or create a logical flow of ideas while impaired, either. Larry, you were right. People shouldn't get serious in your forum. I'll look forward to the next thread. This one has become annoying. I apologize for my part in that. Cheri
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/12/2006 12:41:12 AM
LOOK CLUELESS, THERE WAS NO CALL FOR YOU STUPID COMMENTS! SO KISS OFF WITCH!
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/12/2006 1:13:59 AM
About language and the primary purpose there of. In language, far too many people are more concerned with if a word is misspelled or if there is an error in grammar than what they should be concerned with. And that is the content of the message. The PRIMARY PURPOSE of a language is to COMMUNICATE! PERIOD! END OF STORY! The facts are that while using both perfect spelling, and perfect grammar, it is still very possible to NOT communicate the desired message. This is PROVEN over and over again by legal documents, some assembly instructions, government regulations and other such things. So, even with all of this "perfectness" the PRIMARY purpose of the language was NOT achieved. Thus, it was a total FAILURE! On the other hand, MOST people who can read english, can read the following and understand what it says! ------------------- It's Prttey fnuny how we can raed tihs einrte snetnece wtih all tehse ltters all out of palce, and we can cnotniue to keep raednig and sitll mekas snece of waht we are raeding. No mttar how mnay tmies you raed tihs oevr and oevr you can sitll mkae snece of it. How is taht pssoible? Answer: As long as the first and last letter of the word is in its correct position, you can position the middle letters in any order and still make sence of it. Our eyes just glance at he first and last letters of a word. ------------------- I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. I's da phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was toe ipmorantt. ------------------- The FACTS ARE: IF the DESIRED communication IS ACHIEVED, then ANY incorrect grammar and/or spelling are NOT germain. They are of NONE, NO, ZIP CONSEQUENCE! They are of NO importance, they are NOT needed, NOR are they required. When the desired communication has been achieved then the ONLY people who worry about improper grammar or misspelled words are anal retentive, supercilious, troglodyte nit- pickers who have nothing better to do with their time than to birch about totally unimportant things.
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/12/2006 12:57:48 PM
Hey Larry, What I heard was that George Washington actually smoked the other stuff (along with Queen Victoria, prescribed by her doctor for migrianes and menstrual cramps) and that US currency is made from hemp! Ally
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!