Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I will be out for several days ...
5/8/2006 9:35:15 AM
Ken we will be in pray for yoy and the family. I don't know if you driving flying or what. Here is my travel site to help[ save you money} http://www.jf.worldventures.com Air Hotel and or car it is quick and gathers results for over 200 sites at one time for you. God Bless Johnny
+0
Ceyon Hinson

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/8/2006 11:21:08 AM
My deepest condolences to you and your family. Be strong amidst all this, and do not forget god in all of this, seek him for that extra special stength when all else maight fail. God bless Ceyon
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/8/2006 2:05:34 PM
Ken, Thank you for letting us know. My heart goes out to you, your wife and her family. I like the concept of celebrating the life of the departed with festivity. Hope that's what my family will do for me. Cheri
+0
5/8/2006 6:35:59 PM
Hi Kenneth, Please except my sincere Condolences. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Hopefully the wonderful memories will help all of you at this time! Sincerely, Sweetgrame
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2006 12:58:15 AM
Condolences to you and your family. My mother passed away several years ago and I still miss her a lot. She lived to be 83, so your father-in-law had a long life, especially for a man. Hope you have a safe trip there and back. DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!