Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Cheri, Winston, Deborah, Martha, Kathy... html/website unit
8/22/2006 8:28:29 AM

Hi Martha;

Your scrollbar code looks fine. Have you checked with your host to see if they support CSS?  It's probably a stretch because I don't think I know any hosting firms that don't support CSS, but it's the first thing I thought of.

Linda

+0
8/22/2006 11:46:51 AM
Hi Linda, Glad to see you back. I know it isn't the host because this account is with Levi's hosting and he has it working in his sites. I'm stumped but I'm going to move on to something else that I can manage for now and come back to this later. I think I will try the scrollbar code in my Bloom's Nursery site and see what happens. It is with another company. Martha
+0
8/22/2006 12:21:21 PM
OK. We have it figured out. I tried it on the index page of Bloom's Nursery and had success. Tried it on the index page of Martha's Gourds and more success. Of course the lightbulb went off in Levi's head and he knew exactly what was wrong. Here is how I will have my reference code for my other pages in other files. It was because the page was in another folder that didn't have the css file in it. Now I am back in business. Have to do some messing with the colors to find something I really like. Martha
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/28/2006 8:40:41 PM
Hellooooooo! Is anybody heeerrreee????? How's everyone doing with their website? Making good progress I hope.
+0
8/29/2006 9:43:28 AM
Hi Winston, I've been working on heading tags in my two websites. As I work on those then I find other changes to make especially in my Bloom's Nursery site. Have an idea for a couple more articles to submit. Next I will go back and read again to find out some more that needs done. Too wet to go outside so I have been able to plug away at it. Martha
+0