Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: This Is Going To Be Huge!!! You Will See This In Everyone's Home Soon!!!
4/27/2006 4:40:20 PM
Simply go on Ebay and look. I have also seen these battery units in Target, cell stores, etc...By the way, why not just simply buy a backup battery & have it fully charged? They are so cheap on Ebay, it is a given. Here is the link on Ebay for you to see: http://cell-phones.search.ebay.com/battery_Accessories-Parts_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR10QQfrtsZ300QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ20336 Here is a link for a similar product that instantly charges cell phones in about 2 minutes: http://cgi.ebay.com/NOKIA-CELLBOOST-DISPOSABLE-BATTERY-NK1-NR_W0QQitemZ9715815221QQcategoryZ20365QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I know this because I have bought and sold cell phones and accessories for over 2 years now! I even had 2 of these units sent to me with phones I bought that you put AA batteries in them & use them when needed. Sorry, but like my dad always told me, call it as you know it. I just think before people jump into programs, they should do some investigation. I have no idea why the news is hyping this up, but they usually like to do that too. PS-Had you looked at my website, you would have seen that I do not sell health plans, but a life changing product. Thanks! Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
4/28/2006 3:11:28 PM
Well Tom, It probably has to do with marketing. More of us would have heard about the other types of chargers if they had a good marketing plan. But, as you can see by this company's marketing technique they are going to sell a lot more chargers than their competition. I've talked to several people about this product at work and no one has heard of such a device so it's something that hasn't been marketed well in the past. I have several friends whose phones are always dying on them so I know that they could use something like this. By the way, what makes your health product better than the many that are already out there? How does it compare in price? I ask because I'm really busy right now and I just don't have the time to check out your site thoroughly. Have a nice weekend! :-) John Sanchez WOW!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! >>> This Is Going To Be Huge!!! Click Here!!! My Blogs
+0
4/30/2006 8:17:34 PM
John, I took similar chargers to Ghana in West Africa two and a half years ago, powered by throw-away AAA batteries. They cost me $1.50 each. I gave them away as gifts to Ghanaians who have developed a love affair with mobile phones and they have frequent power outages. I also took another device in case I couln't get AAA batteries. Just plug it into the phone, wind the handle for 3 minutes (ergonomic exercise) and voila! 8-10 minutes of talk time. Price of that one? $4.95 and no batteries needed; just a little exercise. Without trying to dampen your obvious enthusiasm, I advise you to be very cautious. I think this new thing is a 7 day wonder that will follow so many other great toys, and most people getting involved will end up with a garage full of them. Leslie
Eureka! A "must-have" weekly newsletter for anyone in business or planning to get into business. Breakthough business & marketing information that will help you "get from where you are to where you want to be." Subscribe at eureka1@viralprofits.com
+0
5/5/2006 6:04:23 AM
Thanks Leslie and Tom for the info and advice. I didn't realize there was so many different ways to keep your cell phones running. And some of them are cheaper. Thanks! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!