Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This Is Going To Be Huge!!! You Will See This In Everyone's Home Soon!!!
4/27/2006 2:09:08 PM
Hello Tom! :-) If they have been available for years then why haven't I seen them before. Everyone has cell phones but I have yet to see one person with one of these devices. I can't count the times I've heard someone say their phone died on them. If it's not a big deal then why is the media making such a big deal about it? Did you check out the videos at the site? The product you are referring to may be different than this one otherwise, why is the media carry it as a news worthy story? It's also difficult for me to get excited over a health plan when I already have great benefits at my job as many do also. But good luck anyhow. John Sanchez WOW!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! >>> This Is Going To Be Huge!!! Click Here!!! My Blogs
+0
4/27/2006 2:13:41 PM
Hello Everyone! :-) I want to thank everyone who has posted in this forum and everyone who has signed up under me. Thanks, I appreciate it! Take care everyone! ;-) John Sanchez WOW!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! >>> This Is Going To Be Huge!!! Click Here!!! My Blogs
+0
4/27/2006 2:47:36 PM
Thanks for the Infor i have seen these a convenience stores before. could be good. GOod Luck
Rebecca Pauli
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/27/2006 3:30:54 PM
Hi, John, I'm afraid I have to agree with Tom, here. These are readily available in street markets all over Spain at about $2 or $3. Most school children have at least one and I have a couple - even though I have never needed to use them! Some of the newer models are a bit smaller and are inside attractive little cuddly toys. Regards
+0
4/27/2006 4:31:16 PM
Hello John (Son) I couldn't let this go by since my adopted Son was promoting it, so I joined. I'm so busy now, I don't know if I'll have enough time in the day to promote this. Maybe at 3 a.m. I could! LOL!! :-) Take Care, talk to you soon. "The Empress Of Adland", Sweetgrame (Mom) :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!