Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Weekly Spotlight
4/23/2006 3:21:55 PM
For all my friends, please go to the Spotlight: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=348755 and Gazette: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=348751 May you find these interesting and go back each week for more........ Linda Harvey
+0
Ron
Ron Stouder

277 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Weekly Spotlight
4/23/2006 3:54:54 PM
Hi Linda H., Thank you for the invitation and the info. Best to you. Ron S.
Ron Stouder
+0
Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/23/2006 4:41:11 PM
Ms. Harvey, I want to thank you for the info and keeping me in the loop, most of my friends have forgotten what I look like, I have been working hard to get business rolling I don't think I have to explain that to you, as you know how it is. Difficult especially this time of year everyone's heading out to the mall and the old keyboards are going cold till the weather cools off again. Have a good week, make some money for us all, and I will try and do the same, I wanted to see if anyone here was interested in travel, we could get a trip together to some where in the Mediterranean, or maybe closer for the first trip? I will get it together, and see what Purillo has available for a group, I took their tour last year to Italy it was wonderful, I am still receiving phone calls from people that I met in Italy, and on the tour, I had so much fun. I will get back to you on it. Respectfully, Manuel D.
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/23/2006 4:55:26 PM
Thank you Linda for invite and information. I go just look on thats forums. Success! Sarka Prague Bonus Card Prague Bonus Card
If you would like to get 10 -20 % discounts while visiting Prague, click here and see if you like the deal.
+0
4/23/2006 5:09:50 PM
Hi Linda, Thank you for including me in your list. All the best to you. Bonita
+0