Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I broke my foot!
4/18/2006 11:20:38 AM
Hi Everyone, This is just a quick note to let you know that I broke my foot on my daughter's birthday over the weekend. :( I'm supposed to be staying off of it. In fact, I'm not even supposed to be on the computer right now, but I wanted to let you all know why I'm still not around. lol. If it's not one thing, it's another. lol. I hope to be back full time very soon. Cordially, Danielle
+0
Mairead Ni Maonaigh

135 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I broke my foot!
4/18/2006 11:28:57 AM
Hi Danielle, How awful for you!! I hope you are feeling good again real soon. Take care and get plenty of rest. We will still be here when you get back Mairead
+0
Lennart Martell

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/18/2006 12:18:05 PM
Hi Danielle, I feel aboute you. Get well soon. Hugs from me.
Remember, it's time to really do something different and not simply join another scheme where you and your referrals can get rich without doing anything. It doesn't work in the real world, and you can be sure it will certainly not work online !
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2006 1:46:40 PM
Hi Danielle, Sorry to hear of your demise! My Get Well Wishes for you Take care, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/18/2006 4:06:00 PM
Hey Danielle, EXCUSES! EXCUSES! Take care of your self, we miss you MUCH! maxinvegas
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!