Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Great Thursday
4/18/2006 7:14:18 PM
Hello Ana Maria I am very glad you decided to introduce one part of our religious and traditional view of the world. This week The Great Week (Holy Week, Long Week) is connected psychical to all Orthodox people. Go on with this good work. Warm Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2006 2:55:23 AM
Hello my Loyal Friends Looks my Thursday is going to last 3 days LOL Some more hours and my daughter is home again for a few days :-) I'm glad I can share my excitement and joy with you. For sure we are going to have a wonderful time for Easter together. Georgios I'm so happy not to be alone here with "my Easter" LOL We use to call this week "The Week of Suffer" or "The Great Week" as you said. Thank you all for coming.
+0
Nathan Services Inc

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/20/2006 9:53:57 AM
Hello again Anamaria, this is also a very interesting story, I guess I can thank GOD that he didn't make me a girl!....if these things were true I'd be in very serious trouble...this Easter was a very wonderful season indeed...God bless ...rev. nathan
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2006 12:46:05 PM
LOL! You are so funny, Rev Nathan :-) I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter! Wish you to have the same time from now one.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!