Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The 39th Edition Of The POTW!
4/16/2006 5:03:51 PM
Hey Sweetgrame!! Enjoy your time in the spotlight. I was a blast, and I hope it's the same for you. Have a great Easter! Philena NetWork PiMpIn
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2006 5:36:22 PM
Dearest Roz, So glad to see you finally made the podium. There are a lot of stars in Adlandpro and you are one of my favourites. Congratulations on a job well done and enjoy your week in the spotlight. Much respect & admiration
+0
Diana Pilley

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2006 5:37:10 PM
Congratulations SweetgrammeRoz Have a blessed day!
+0
4/16/2006 5:51:23 PM
First of all, I must say Thank You to everyone who voted for me. 2nd. I must say, I really thought that John was kidding me about becoming the POTW!! But to my surprise he wasn't!! This is really a Great Honor to be chosen Person of the Week, for a few reasons. I have been a member here at Adland for almost 1 year. About the time I started in this Internet Business. I didn't know anyone here, & as I have always done, I wanted to get to know people, so I could feel more at home here at Adland. That didn't take too long. Everyone that I came in contact with opened their arms, & became my friends. All my friends here have become my second (Internet) family, & have offered their support & prayers during my Surgery last Nov. Many have joined programs & Companies that I have been involved with. Many I have become very close to & offered my support. Some I have adopted! :-) If it were not for the wonderful friendships here, I would of become very depressed, but because of all my friends here, I had to show them that everything was fine, & the more I said that, the better I began to feel. Having people around you at difficult & trying times in your life makes you want to get up & brush yourself off, & have a great day! So, to all of you who are my friends, I not only want to thank you for this honor, but for being the friends that you are, & I am very humbled by this experience. Luv Ya, Sweetgrame
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2006 5:56:45 PM
Congrats Roz! Couldn't happen to a better person!
+0