Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 39th Edition Of The POTW!
4/16/2006 3:47:32 PM
********************************************************* ********************************************************* Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and LaNell! It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for selecting a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below: Criterion How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week? To be chosen as Person of the week you: • Are highly visible on the community • Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. • Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. ********************************************************** This week’s Person of the Week is a wise and beautiful lady by the name of Roz Ferdman. Roz’s nickname is Sweetgrame; if you you’ve had the pleasure of being her friend you know that the name fits her perfectly. Roz is a pillar in our community, someone we can look up to for wisdom and guidance. Our loving friend is most deserving of the POTW honor. Congratulations Sweetgrame, we love you! ********************************************************** Here's Sweetgrame's Bio: Hello!!!! I can’t believe it!!! I have been on the ballot for so long, I just thought I was a decoration! :-) Let me say to all my Dear Friends that voted for me I’m very Humbled, Thrilled, Excited, Grateful, lets see what else!! :-) No, I’m really very Surprised & Honored that I was chosen to be POTW… So I guess now you want to know about me!! Trust me, this is going to be boring. I’ve not led a very exciting life so far! Well, I was born in Boston Mass, on 7/11/1935. Yes, I know great numbers to bet on! We moved to California when I was 8 years old. I went to Venice High School, & belonged to the Choir & Football Cheer Leaders Club. All during my High School years, I had met & went Steady (that’s what they called it way back then) with the Love of my Life. When I graduated in 1953, the Love of my Life enlisted in the Army. (He loved to watch John Wayne movies so much that it convinced him to join the Army). After he finished Basic Training, we got Married. (I was 1 week shy of my 18th Birthday!!) We lived at Pismo Beach while my Husband was stationed at Camp San Louis Obispo for about 4 months, & then moved to Seaside, as he was stationed at Fort Ord. We were there for only 1 Month because my Husband got orders ship out to Korea!!! About a month after he left, I found out that I was pregnant. What a Shock that was! (I think I looked at him & got pregnant.) Nine months later I gave birth to a beautiful Son that I named Keith. We had the Red Cross get a hold of my Husband so that we could talk to him right after our Son was born. It was about 2 a.m. when they finally did, & we tried to get him to say something but of course he wouldn’t so we pinched him & he started to cry, & that my Husband heard!! :-) My Husband did not see him till he was 9 months old. I’ll never forget the look on his face when he did finally see his son for the 1st time!! He just stared at him for such a long time, I thought he was in a trance. We moved here & there till he got out of the Army in 1956, & lived in Los Angeles. I found out I was pregnant again, & had another beautiful Son named Dean. We bought a Home in Orange County & lived there for about 1 ½ years. We were very lonely there because all our Friends & Family lived in Los Angeles. So we finally bought another home in Los Angeles, & lived there for a long time. In 1974, My Husband & I found out the he had Multiple Sclerosis. This was a terrible shock to all of us. The Drs. Told him that he must retire right away, or he would be in a wheelchair with-in a year! So he did, & thank goodness his M.S. was the Slow progressive kind. Little by little he got worse over the years till now after 30 + years he is now not able to walk, & can not use the left side of his body. He uses an Electric Wheelchair all the time now, & I’ve been his full time caregiver for all these years. Fast forward to 1996. Our First & only Granddaughter was born. The first Girl on both sides of our families in 60 years! She is now 10 going on 30!! & is the Love of our Life!! Since my Husbands M.S. has gotten worse, we sold our home in Oceanside Ca, (North San Diego) & added on to our Oldest Son’s home to accommodate my Husbands disability. We have been here for the past 5 years. In May of 2005 since I was home most of the time taking care of my Husband, I needed an outlet for me. So I thought of ways to start a business to earn extra money since the cost of living has gone sky high…I won’t bore you with the details of everything that went on, or I tried, so I’ll skip over all that stuff. I started “Sweetgrame’s House Of Products” at the end of May 2005. I’m loving every minute of doing business on the Internet. I joined AdlandPro in June 2005, & have met such wonderful people & made such great friends from all over the world. It is a Wonderful Company to not only make friends but to Network, & to learn about different aspects of the Internet. I can’t say enough about them. They are a Wonderful Company to join & I’m very glad I did!! :-) Last year, out of the blue, I found out that I had Cancer of the Kidney, & before I knew it they removed my Kidney, & I’m happy that they did because it was all contained in the Lining of the Kidney, & nothing had broken through! The Surgery was easy!! (I was sleeping), the recovery was not easy. It has been difficult recovering. The Drs. say from 6 months to 1 year for the incisions to stop hurting!!!! The 9th of April has been 5 months. In December 2005 I joined a Company called Everything For Success. I was so impressed with what they offered & that I could still use my Sweetgrame’s business. They have taught me so much about the Advertising business, & running a business in such a short time. It would of taken my years of College to learn what I have learned in these few short months, & they did it all for FREE! And not just for me but for everyone that has joined..I can’t say enough about them. Well, that gets you all up to date with the Life & Times of Sweetgrame :-) Again, I want to thank everyone here at Adland who voted for me, & to those who didn’t, I still Luv Ya!! :-) http://www.sweetgrame.com Sincerely, Sweetgrame :-) ********************************************************** Well folks, we’ve enjoyed reading Sweetgrame’s life story, she’s an incredible lady. Please invite her to be your friend if she’s not already on your friends list. Roz, we wish you a great week at AdlandPro, enjoy! Love and blessings to all of you from, John Sanchez and LaNell ********************************************************* ********************************************************* My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
Re: Welcome To The 39th Edition Of The POTW!
4/16/2006 4:01:56 PM
Hello & Happy Holiday Sweetgrame, Just want to congratulate you and wish you a very "Special Hoilday" !
Have a Blessed day! Grover LeBlanc - International Global Leader / Personal Life Coach & Trainer http://www.transformyourlives.com http://www.everythingforsuccess.com/profiles/Grover_LeBlanc mailto:transformyoulives@gmail.com International Global Le
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2006 4:12:13 PM
*************************************************************** Hello John & Everyone! ;-) Congratulations, Sweetgrame(Roz)! :-) You are a special friend and we love you. 8) You will be the Queen this week and will get special attention. LaNell ***************************************************************
+0
Minks Thom

262 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2006 4:16:30 PM
Hi John, you are a great asset to this community. Is really a good idear having people to be good example for others. Respect and hope this will help us to be more active. Keep up this good. Minkailu.
Let Me Show You How To Turn 6 Bucks Into $690 Income! \\\ GO TO =>> http://wheretomakemoneyonline.com/adla
+0
4/16/2006 4:16:33 PM
Congratulations!! I hope your week is really special. Have a Happy and Blessed Easter!
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!