Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WARNING!!!!! READ THIS NOW!!!!
4/16/2006 8:51:02 PM
Hello Anthony, thanks for the warning. I have received 4 emails within the last 2 weeks supposedly from e-gold informing me that they have reason to believe that someone is trying to access my account, and I should click on the link provided so that they can impose a limit on my account. At the same time though they want me to update my account by clicking on the ACTIVATE LINK. I have deleted the e-mails in question. Regards, Pauline Spence
+0
4/17/2006 6:19:39 AM
Hi Anthony, Good to see you, have had one of these before, came to the wrong email address.Knew it was sus,passed it to pay-pal. Be interesting to know what they would do with it! Hope you had a good easter! Thanks Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0
4/18/2006 5:33:19 AM
THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW MY FRIEND, I HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE FOR SOME DAYS, AS I AM VERY ILL NOW, BUT I HAVE GOT 3 MAILS FROM PAYPAL AND 2 FROM EBAY - AND I FIND IT UNSERIOUS AS I AM NOT MEMBER OF EBAY. TAKE CARE YOUR FRIEND AND VIKINGBROTHER ARILD
+0
4/18/2006 6:18:14 PM
Thank you Anthony, As always you are a real friend. This mail did certinly look "safe". I think I actually received a mail like this for some months back but put it on hold. I went into my account and looked to see if there was any limit, but could not find anything so I thought I would wait and see what happened. Nothing happened. (I would never click on a link in an e-mail from a payment processor company or likewise) Thank you so much for always giving us a "wake-up call" It is so easy to forget! Your friend Coralie
Take Care and Enjoy Your Day! Coralie http://maketodayagoodday.blogspot.com/
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2006 7:57:42 AM
Thanks Anthony, I received one of these, nearly identical, the other day - it had the eBay logo and looked very authentic. I really had doubts - they are very clever. Now I know, and luckily didn't answer it. Thak goodness for people like you. Best wishes, Jennifer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!