Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Don't Shoot Me!
4/10/2006 7:11:12 PM
Hello Leanne, Thank you for the invite. Don't be afraid. Nobody can shoot you. I am here. Good of you to give this information. I answer every day to new friends on how to recognize good and bad programs. In Adlandpro people can find forums that give good information, advices, hits, tips and tricks to start in a right way, but there are also forums that only promote just for promoting and do not give the details. I stopped joining programs just for friendships sake. Have a Wonderful Easter GENESIS
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/10/2006 10:10:55 PM
John, welcome to the forum. Here is something to consider. Not just how long do you give a site (or affiliate program, etc) to see if it works. But how long do you give a particular type of advertising, or how long do you give an individual ad to see if the ad works before you change the ad or some part of the ad. Of course both the advertising and the program need to be of high calibre or else the one just spoils the other. Am not implying that free advertising is poor calibre, it all depends on the quality of the free advertising. And of course just because other advertising is expensive does not guarantee results, either. Oh, the joys of online marketing!!!! Wayne Wayne
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2006 10:52:25 PM
Good common sense advice Leanne. I think we probably keep a dead wood program longer than we should because we think that maybe next month will be better and we will start earning money. Then we wait another month in case that is the magic month. I have dropped a couple programs already. One seemed to be a Ponzi scheme. After I signed up I realized there was no product, just recruiting new members and joining more programs. Another required you to upgrade and buy a product with a monthly commitment, but I still didn't earn anything. It is somewhat of a trial and error business for newbies. The business forums on Adlandpro are helpful. I value the good advice given by more experienced marketers. DonnaZ
+0
John Stowell

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/10/2006 11:12:45 PM
Thanks Wayne for the welcome. Yes good point to ponder, that brings me to the other I was wanting to mention, as you can't see them on surfing sites how do you know your ads are being shown. Regards, John.
+0
4/11/2006 12:12:46 AM
Hi Linda, Thanks for posting...wouldn't that be nice! Hi Scott, Ehh...I always make sense! I think Hype is what they think will make them $$Rich overnight.It's too much trouble to actually work for it.Thanks For posting! Hi John, I think Wayne has answered rather well to this,but for programs that I put my emergy into a few programs about a year, I am still learning myself as we all are now. If the program hasnt given me at least a couple of checks it's gone! Advertising sites and promotion,I dont kick to the kerb. As it's yourself who has to make it work! Thanks for posting! Leanne Busby Gain Free Leads,work it or not! http://www.tripleyourlist.com/index.php/riverrat
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!