Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome to The Feature of the Week aka Person of the Week! (38th Edition)
4/10/2006 5:34:22 PM
HI John, Thanks for another great POTW forum this week. Philena is a great choice for POTW, she is quite a lady! CONGRATULATIONS PHILENA! Well, knowing you, I am sure that you are saying to yourself, "It's about da*n time I got POTW!" right? LOL! I am glad to see my fellow MomsWIN girl get POTW this week. Very interesting bio you wrote my friend! I did not know that you had gotten poisoned as a child, but that incident really does make you see the value of using Melaleuca products! That's a great testimonial! Keep up the great job you are doing with your business, and with Adland as well. We are lucky to have you as part of our community! Enjoy your week in the spotlight! Take care and God Bless, Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/10/2006 5:36:21 PM
Pfilena! Is honor for me to may congratulation to you as Quin-POTW. Success to you! Sarka 1 000 000 Hits , Traffic Dinar , Get a FREE EXCLUSIVE REPORT ON HOW YOU CAN...1 , Join to rProfitTeam now! , Global BusinessTeam
+0
4/10/2006 6:04:16 PM
Thanks so much everyone.. LOL thanks Marilyn. You know I give it my all. ;) Hey.. I tried to add the rss feed to my 360 and reader but it's not picking up :( help anyone
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
4/10/2006 6:06:34 PM
Hi Philena, Congratulations my friend. I hope you enjoy your royal week as POTW. I sat in awe reading your wonderful story. I think you really need a blog, cos you certainly can write in an entertaining way. You've certainly had a very interesting life and survived some really bad times. Looks to me you have what it takes to succeed, guts and determination. Its that inner motovator that drives us on, and by making, "money" the lesser driving force, will always give you an advantage over others. You love what you do, and you love doing it your way. Its a great way to success for you my friend. I wish you lots of luck for now and in the future in whatever you do. Love and Peace John
+0
4/10/2006 6:24:25 PM
Wow Philena! :-) They were able to get your picture up today even though I was late with the forum. I'm happy for you, it's exciting to see your picture on the front page, huh. Nice smile! Have fun my friend! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0