Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: * Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars!* Week 6
4/8/2006 5:53:47 PM
Friends, Thank you so much. I cried through several of your posts. I am not feeling good at all, my body is fighting the medicine and cauing bad side effects, I am praising God and trying to be positive, but sometimes it is not easy, with stress on body already. I cannot now, respond to each post but as I get better I will. Thanks again for making me a 'Star" Every since i was a kid, i wanted to me one, and now I am. A Star.
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2006 7:59:07 PM
Hi Marilyn and Group, I want to Congratulate Reverend Rebecca for being the Star of the Week. This is something that has found the right person to shine on. Enjoy your week at the top.
+0
4/8/2006 8:00:20 PM
Hi Marilyn, Congratulations Rebecca on being this week's Star. I wish you the best and hope you are feeling better soon.
Patty
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2006 11:05:44 PM
A BIG CONGRADS REBECCA on being this weeks star. I wish you well enjoy your week as the BIG STAR.. :) Thank you to all the team for making this forum available for us to honor our special friends.
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/9/2006 12:44:35 AM
Hello Marilyn and Stars Team, Congratulation's Rebecca !! Enjoy being this weeks "Star" of Adland. Hope you enjoy your Sunday, and the week ahead as well. respectfully,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!