Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Special Tribute To John Elliott!
4/7/2006 10:50:13 PM
Hi John, Sorry for the lateness in arriving, but I've been so busy today preparing for a very big event in early May, so watch your inboxes and forums for details as the time approaches. Thank you so much JR, Florence, Robert, Louis and Pat your comments warmed my heart, to have such lovely friends. I'd like to thank you also John for doing this special forum for me. Although I'm a humble man, accolades of this magnitude are never sought by me, I prefer to praise others than to gain honours for myself, as I've already had more than my fifteen minutes of fame as Andy Warhol once acclaimed we'd all get from life. John you are the crowned Prince of Adlands for your own good work within this community and I'm so proud to be here today. Thank you all again. Love and Peace
+0
4/7/2006 10:52:06 PM
Hi John and LaNell :) CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!!! :) you truly deserve this honour to be POTW, enjoy every minute the this special Spotlight!!! All the very best to You :)
+0
4/7/2006 10:56:54 PM
Hi Anamarie, It is I who should be congratulating you on a wonderful week you are getting as POTW you truly deserved the honour. As for myself I'm just an ordinary guy who loves to give from the heart. Love and Peace John
+0
4/7/2006 11:00:15 PM
Hi Deborah, You have always been so very supportive of all Luella and myself have done, both here at adlands and for The Corner 4 Women, thank you much for your kind words. Love and Peace John
+0
4/7/2006 11:04:17 PM
Hi LaNell, Thank you so much my friend, it took many years of self denial, before I actually believed it when my friends said I was talented, That was my turning point in life. Love and Peace John
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!