Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mark Wade

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Chain Letters Still Exist...
4/6/2006 5:37:20 AM
Hi Anthony, As unbelievable as it may seem, I've now seen two folks here in the Adland Community promoting chain letters in the last two days exhorting the incredible opportunity to put $40,000 in your PayPal acct. in one month. It starts like this; *********************************** $40,000 IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN JUST ONE MONTH! That's right $40,000 in your PayPal Account in less than one month with almost no effort! $10 ... That's all it takes... I'll try to keep this short and simple. To get started just copy this whole page and paste it in an e-mail to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 in your PayPal account. Most people respond to this program because of the low investment ($10) and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this (you can do it over and over if you wish). If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people! Anyone with an e-mail address can join for FREE! If you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up. Just click the link below! It's really easy to set up and it's FREE. Remember to bookmark this page before clicking. www.paypal.com LET'S GET STARTED: Send a $5.00 dollar donation from your PayPal account to THE FIRST (1st) e-mail address on the list below along with a note requesting the following: "Please add me to your list". To send this first $5.00 donation, 1. Log In to your Paypal Account. 2. Click on the Tab in the Paypal window which says "Send Money". Now Put the first email address from this list in the box provided. 3. In the "Note" box type "Please add me to your list". 4. Complete all the fields and Click "Continue". Confirm and send then you're done. 5. Send the second $5.00 donation and e-mail to the fourth (4th) person on the email list saying "Thanks I've joined". 6. NOW: Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your email address at the bottom of the list. This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd, and the 4th into the 3rd position with your email address in the now fourth position. DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST ALL TOGETHER! If you do this correctly, the way it was designed, it will reach thousands by the time your name gets to the top. REMEMBER TO SEND your $5.00 dollar donation to the 1st e-mail address and the message "Please add me to your list", and then send the second $5.00 donation to the 4th email address on the list with the words "THANKS I'VE JOINED". This lets the 4th person keep track of the progress of the letter and continue to send out emails until the correct number of emails are received. Here is the list: etc. etc. etc... *********************************** Hellooooooooooo folks! It is truly difficult to believe that folks don't know this kind of chain letter has been against the law for - what? - decades, centuries? Oh, and BTW, if it were real, this would get your PayPal acct graveyard dead because it isn't in accordance with their TOS. Come On Gang - please - wake up! Have A Great Day! Mark
b5media ought to be known as bsmedia. That's my message for now...
+0
Re: Chain Letters Still Exist...
4/18/2006 3:30:22 PM
Hi Mark. Yes, the Chain Letter is alive and kicking on the Internet & here at Adlandpro...... You even get them with "As seen on Oprah" to try to get you to think that they are genuine. Unfortunately some of the newer members here at Adlandpro are not always as friendly or as helpful as we used to encounter, in fact a lot of the 'criminal fraternity' have been joining to try to get money from the members here. As there is no way that the 'honesty' of new members can be checked,it's advisable to not listen or accept any offers from new members until they can be closely looked into. As for these type of programs & phishing emails that are arriving almost daily in our personal email box's here at Adandpro, the best thing is to report anyone who sends you any suspicious opportunity's to Michael De la Cruz (Adlandpro Admin) in the hope that the member concerned can be warned about there behaviour... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!