Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Feedback from ...Why are there no posts?
4/5/2006 11:18:20 PM
Hi Everyone, I had a great feedback although very mixed. The majority claimed that time was the biggest factor. While others showed the same frustration that I feel. The forum that I had said has over doubled it's number of members, it shows what persistance will do.The results were very pleasing!! :) A couple of stand out quotes were made by Mary and Wayne. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=334220 The most amazing thing that happened is that one person who hadnt read anything,must have keyword read and posted a thread of advertising programs. All I can say if you do post..READ IT FIRST! Before you post,have some kind of consideration for the person who owns that forum. I'm not naming names and they were very appologetic, I'm sure these things happen often to all of us. Overall the feedback was positive and I'd like to thank all of you who posted.It's a good lesson for us all! Thanks Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0
Re: Feedback from ...Why are there no posts?
4/5/2006 11:40:37 PM
Hi Leanne, I know just what you mean. I try to post whenever I can, but I do know there are a lot of forums where I just don't have enough time to post in all of them. One thing I do do though is to at least read them. Even then it takes a lot of time as I do belong to quite a lot of them. My appolpogies if I have neglected or missed posting. As far as those people that only want to give their "pitch", I've had a few of my friends accept forum invitations just so they can start threads in my forums, it would be nice if they asked first but sadly they don't. I realize this is an advertising/business community, but they should still be aware that you just don't arbitrarily try to "sell", at least without checking first. That's just being courteous in my book. Once again, my appologies and hope this helps a little bit. your friend, Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
4/6/2006 4:58:16 AM
Hi Steven, Thanks for your post,I can see what you mean about others posting threads,it's only good manners to ask first. Makes me cautious of posting in threads not owned by the invitee.. Dont appologise, you post plenty! Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2006 9:23:51 PM
I know what your saying. I noticed it right away in your last thread. No always do i have time to post to every thread, but I at least read all of them. sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Then there are those times I can't relate to the thread but I at least say thank you for the invite. I think it's only proper to at least say thanks for the invite, but thats just me I guess. Have a blessed day hopefully it won't happen again. I think it's called respect for others as well don't you?
+0
4/7/2006 1:54:40 AM
Hi Kathy, I think your right ...it is respect! Have a great weekend Thanks Leanne Busby
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!