Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Super Deal - Prosperous Publishing Bundle & Panel Discussion
10/11/2022 1:43:31 PM
prosperous publishing bundle 7 oct 221

A super new bundle offer - I think this is so good that I'm offering a bonus, if you purchase via my link. If you want to go straight to the bundle, it's HERE!

Prosperous Publishing Bundle & Panel Discussion

Offer runs from 7th-16th October 2022

13 Contributions - $1600+ Value for just $27
(Continue reading to discover how you can get it almost for free!)

If you're looking for ways to broaden your business through what's working in the digital world, look no further. This is something you’ll be interested in.

I’m happy to introduce the Prosperous Publishing Bundle from the ladies over at Bundle Bash – Val & Lady Rayven.

Click here for all the details!

This is a collection of top resources, tools, and training which will help you grow your network, increase your sales, and boost your profits through things like self-publishing on Amazon KDP, print on demand, and even podcasting.

Val & Lady Rayven also decided to bring in some experts on low-content publishing as well as self-publishing and full book publishing for two different live panel discussions you won’t want to miss!

The Prosperous Publishing Bundle is a small investment that will deliver tremendous benefits – Click here to get your bundle today!

Benecia Ponder

Rosie Battista

Darlene Hawley

List of Participants:

1. Sue Pats of MynuBeginning - Convert More with Small List Without Feeling Salesy - $597
  2. Deborah Carney of BookGoodies - One Week Home Page Feature on com- $49
  3. Paul Taubman of Digital Maestro - WordPress Inner Circle Academy - $141
  4. Darlene Hawley - It's Time To Own Your Story! - $147
  5. Rayven Monique of Abundability - 1:1 Make It Happen! Private Coaching Session - $197
  6. Ruth Bowers - The Ultimate Podcast Host's Notebook - $27
  7. Dee Pawar of P4 Digital LLC - Writers Website and Author Building Planner PLR - $37
  8. Benecia Ponder of Inspirational Authors - Virtual Book Your Workshop - $67
  9. Virginie Vandeuren of Oxyp Design PLR - Halloween Cuties Line Art Images - $37
  10. Rosie Battista of Rosie Creative Services - The Card Deck Brainstorming Session - $67
  11. Heather Ritchie of Writer's Life for You, LLC - The Ultimate Quick-Start Toolkit for Freelance Writers - $67
  12. Rayven Monique of Color Monthly PLR - More Grateful & Gorgeous Coloring Calendar & Planner - $90
  13. Bluedolphin Crow of Solo Business Breakthrough - Believe in You Affirmation Product Bundle - $97

My Bonus!
Get the bundle and discussion panels (via my link) and you will receive a $27 gift coupon to spend on any downloadable products in my store at Angel Cuddle Publishing.

So, you are kind of picking up the bundle for free!

(Your Gift Coupon Code will be waiting for you once you've accessed your Bundle Bash account, after purchase. Enjoy!)

Click here to get your bundle today!

Angel Cuddles,

Sarah

Rayven Monique

[Disclosure: My posts may include promotional links for my or others' products. If you purchase products via my affiliate links, I may receive a small commission with no extra cost to you.]

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!