Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Laws in A....
4/4/2006 4:26:34 AM
Welcome my friends! Let's speed things a little up here and see what about some other states dummy laws! :-) Laws in Alaska! * Moose may not be viewed from an airplane. While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited. It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane. * No one may tie their pet dog to the roof of a car. details Full text of the Law 9.36.150 Carrying animals on outside of vehicle. No person driving a motor vehicle shall transport any animal in the back of the vehicle in a space intended for any load on the vehicle on a street unless the space is enclosed or has side and tail walls to a height of at least 46 inches extending vertically from the floor, or the animal is cross tethered to the vehicle, or is protected by a secured container or cage, in a manner which will prevent the animal from being thrown, falling or jumping from the vehicle. (CAC 9.36.150; AO No. 78-72; AO No. 82-191; AO No. 89-52) * It is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose. * It is against the law to attempt to break any law in title 9 of the code (public peace, morals, and welfare). * Owners of flamingos may not let their pet into barber shops. Arizona Laws * Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs. * A class 2 misdemeanor occurs if one places a mark upon a flag which is "likely to provoke physical retaliation". * It is illegal to manufacture imitation cocaine. details Full text of the Law 13-3453. Manufacture or distribution of imitation controlled substance; prohibited acts; classification A. It is unlawful for a person to manufacture, distribute or possess with intent to distribute an imitation controlled substance. B. It is no defense to prosecution under this section that the defendant believed the imitation controlled substance to be a legitimate controlled substance. C. A person who violates subsection A by the manufacture, distribution or possession of with intent to distribute an imitation controlled substance as a controlled substance is guilty of a class 6 felony. D. Any person of the age of eighteen years or older who violates subsection A with respect to any person under the age of eighteen years is guilty of a class 5 felony. * When being attacked by a criminal or burglar, you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person posseses. * It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water. * Cards may not be played in the street with a Native American. * If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined. * A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up. * It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling. Arkansas Laws * The Arkansas River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little Rock. * A law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise. * A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month. * No one may “suddenly start or stop�? their car at a McDonald’s. * Dogs may not bark after 6 PM. * Flirtation between men and women on the streets of Little Rock may result in a 30-day jail term. * It is unlawful to walk one's cow down Main Street after 1:00 PM on Sunday.
+0
Re: Laws in A....
4/4/2006 9:49:00 AM
Good Morning, Ana Maria! I love reading your posts and the laws are particularly fun to read. Arizona has some strange laws still on the books and the only one which makes sense is the water one. When temperatures reach 110 degrees F (39C) or more, water is vital. Being in the middle of the desert also makes the precious water scarce. So, that particular law is enforced with a fine attached (not sure how much) for failure to comply. I did not know about the missing tooth one, but I'm glad it's not enforced or I would have to stop smiling. I still have all of my teeth and I am well past the age of 18! Have a great day, Kate
Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2006 10:20:24 AM
Hello Ana, These are a trip, LOL!!! I enjoyed reading. I agree with the water and the animals being transported. The others are really weid to me. Especially the beating your wife only once a month??? What is up with that!!! Thank you for the Forum Ana, I love them. Hugs,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2006 2:39:04 PM
Hello Katherine and Lisa! Thank you girls for joining me at this funny forum. Glad to have with whom to laugh :-D I don;t know what is the one with the beating wife once a month?! It had no explanations; some of them have but this one! Wish you all the best ;-)
+0
4/14/2006 1:22:45 AM
HI Ana Maria, I absolutely love reading this forum...it is so funny to see some of the crazy laws that people have come up with! WOW is all I can say to some of them! Thanks for sharing Ana! Marilyn
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!