Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Blind man
3/21/2006 11:56:22 PM
Hello all #101 Motivational readers, This wonderful little piece just came to me and I thought it was just so appropriate for us all that I had to share it with you. ___________________________________________ One day there was a blind man sitting on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet and a sign that read: "I am blind, please help". A creative publicist was walking by and stopped to observe. The blind man only had a few coins in his hat, so the publicist dropped a few more coins into the hat and without asking for permission took the sign, turned it around, and wrote another announcement. He then placed the sign back down and left. That afternoon the creative publicist returned to the blind man and noticed that the hat was filled with bills and coins. Hearing the approach the blind man recognised his footsteps and asked if it was him who had changed his sign and wanted to know what he had written? The publicist responded: "Nothing that wasn't true, I just rewrote your sign differently". He smiled and went on his way. The blind man never knew but his new sign read: "TODAY IS SPRING AND I CANNOT SEE IT". Change your strategy when something isn't working and it will probably be for the better. HAVE FAITH THAT CHANGE CAN IMPROVE OUR LIVES
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Re: The Blind man
3/22/2006 12:15:41 AM
Hi Tim, This was very impressive, Extremely appropriate, And SO TRUE! Thanks for sharing, God Bless Pastor Deb
+0
3/22/2006 12:18:19 AM
Tim ,, My Friend Thanks. I Have Copyed It And Already Sent It around The World. My World Is Going Through A Lot Of Changes NOW.. << So >> This realy Hit The Spot. ( I Can't See Where It Is All Going ) > But I Can Feel My Hat Getting Full. ( My GrandMother Was Totaly Blind. I Learned A Lot From Her About Life. Yes I Can Know He Was sure of the foot steps. ) Your Friend Elbert L ( gouardhead ) .
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
3/22/2006 12:40:20 AM
Great story--lots of muscle to it. Lawton
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/22/2006 1:10:08 AM
Hi Tim This was an excellent story of someone who made a drastic change in someone's daily life situation, what a neat thing he did. My grandmother was also blind, but you could or would never had known it. She cooked, got around the house, went to church, cleaned house etc.. A strong lady she was!!! ------------------------------------ Place a FREE AD on me: http://FreeAdTraffic.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!