Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To the 35th Edition Of the Person Of The Week!
3/19/2006 7:55:12 PM
Hi John! Thank you for your introdution us New POTW. Thank you for your work for all of us. 35 Edition is Holy,s Holly! Honor to you!!! Congratulation to your success! Have a nice week as POTW: Success to you and all the bests, Sarka
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/19/2006 8:05:26 PM
Hello John and LaNell, Congratulations Holly!! Very happy for you that you were chosen. You are very deserving of this honor that is for sure! Enjoy your week! Blessings, Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/19/2006 8:15:36 PM
Hi John & LaNell, It's about time! LOL G'day Matey, Well I can now say that both my dear aussie friends have made the POTW throne. CONGRATULATIONS Holly ! Boy it was getting hard for me, they kept putting you guys on the same ballot. LOL ENJOY your week sweetie, you are much deserving of this honor, you are so kind, sweet and helpful and a great asset to this community and the members of WOSAT. Luv ya much Matey Donna
+0
Scott Reynolds

493 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/19/2006 8:37:21 PM
Hi John and LaNell, Congratulations Holly!!! For all the great things you have been doing and continue to do for the Adland community and the members of WOSAT. You Deserve POTW!! Enjoy your week.
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/19/2006 8:41:39 PM
Hi John and LaNell, I want to CONGRATULATE you HOLLY on being voted the P.O.T.W. This is a GREAT honor you have been given by friends and Associates so wear your CROWN with Pride this week. Holly I am very honored to be one of your many friends.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!