Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To the 35th Edition Of the Person Of The Week!
3/22/2006 5:25:47 AM
Hi John, I'm sorry I've not been around much lately my friend but I have been so very busy. Congratualions Holly on your POTW, I hope you enjoy the limelight over this coming week and make many new friends too. Thank you everyone for choosing this wonderful lady. Love and Peace John
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2006 4:11:53 PM
Hi My Sweet Friend Ashley, Thankyou so much Darl and for the great song, I have met some amazing wonderful new friends, and am enjoying this great honour. It has been a real joy working with you these last months, and I know we have got to know one another pretty well. I feel very blessed to have met you and look forward to our continued close frienship. Luv Holly
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2006 4:16:01 PM
Hi john, Thankyou so much for your kind words. I am having a ball this week, and with so many new friends it is most rewarding. I feel honoured to know you as you do such a wonderful job with all you do here.You are truly an inspiration to all who have the fortunate chance to have you cross their path. Bless you Love Holly
+0
3/22/2006 6:09:29 PM
@ Ashley - You crack me up! AUSSIE..AUSSIE...AUSSIE...HOY...HOY...HOY... You Aussie girls are a lot of fun. @ John Elliott - Good to see you here my friend, I hope all is well with you. Don't be stranger. @ Holly - Your welcomed my friend. Thank you so much for the kind words. John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador BioPerformance
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2006 6:44:16 PM
Hey John, You and La Nell, certainly deserve all the accolades you get, you get in here week after week and do your thing. Thankyou. It is so much of an honour to have been given this opportunity, and I have made so many new lovely friends. Us Aussie girls, do try to have some fun along the way. just came across this quote too I would like to share. "A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the unbearable." Moshe Waldoks Rabbi and Humorist I guess we all need to adopt that sense of humour. Lots of love Holly
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!