Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: *Adland's Weekly Parade Of Stars* Week # 3
3/28/2006 1:03:11 AM
Shannon, I'm sorry I'm late to the party. I was reading the qualifications for this honor in another thread and my first thought was of you. Then I remembered you writing me about something like this and put two and two together. Sure enough, here you are! I've come to know you a little bit through forums we both visit and private email, but I never would have guessed at all you have overcome. I'm in awe of your strength and determination, even more so now. I know you to be a loyal friend, someone who can have fun one minute and be standing up for what she believes the next (even against strong odds), and an influence for peace. I can't imagine anyone deserving this honor more. May many more come your way! Cheri
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2006 2:27:05 PM
Hi Shannon, congratulations on being a star! You are amazing and I have enjoyed getting to know you over recent weeks. We were just talking about you here in Norfolk UK only a few minutes before I found this. We loved hearing your songs yesterday, you are very gifted. I look forward to working with you even further and you are a great friend to many great people here. It's a pleasure to know you. Best Wishes and sorry I didnt' get here sooner, Kay
+0
4/1/2006 5:47:38 AM
Dear Cheri, Awwwww, you're making me blush! I'm sorry I didn't see this until now! I have really enjoyed getting to know you better. You have such a great attitude, such a great sense of humor, and such great common sense. It is truly an honor to get to hang out with the likes of you! And I hope you really enjoyed your own Spotlight week as POTW! You truly deserve that, as well. Congratulations on your recent developments with your real estate business. I hope you make it through the ton of paperwork :-) quickly and keep plowing ahead, making your dreams come true! Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
4/1/2006 5:51:32 AM
Dear Kay, Thank you so much--does that mean I can add "International Artist" to my resume? LOL!! :-) I have really enjoyed getting to know you better, and now it's your turn to be a "Star"! Congratulations--I don't know anyone who deserves it more. Maybe a few that are equally deserving, but no one more deserving. You accomplish so much more than I do in the same 24 hr. period, and that amazes me. I look forward to working together with you and the whole WOSAT team for many years to come. Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/1/2006 3:41:06 PM
Oh Shannon, you make me laugh :-D I wish I really could accomplish everything that easily. I feel exhausted some days and if I could end the day with the housework completed then I would feel like I accomplished something. Strange thing is I always think the same - that you always accomplish so much each day that I don't. I guess we are in the same boat and have so much in common. Glad to have a friend alike.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!