Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Teaching Children to Think Positively
3/17/2006 3:58:13 PM
Thank you for te wonderful words of wisdom. I'll need them for my little one.
+0
3/17/2006 4:44:08 PM
Hi Marilyn :) thanks you for sharing this great information. I have a good open relationship with my kids which is very important,I encourage them, we support each other, be positive when bad situations get us down. Always give them lots of love and support. Have a great day !!! :)
+0
3/18/2006 1:48:47 PM
Marilyn, What a lovely article! You know too often parents forget that the children of today will be the men and women of tomorrow. What is instilled in children when they are young, in the most part is seldom forgotten. That is why it is of utmost importance to tell your children the truth, never ignore their questions and always recognize their presence. They are attention seekers and they deserve to have it in full. When we allow our children to gain self confidence at an early age it opens many windows of opportunity for them in later years. Children are precious and they need to know that from an early age. All the responses to this article are great. Have a great weekend ALL.
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 3:25:37 PM
Hello Marilyn, Structure and morals. This is what is really missing as generations go by. We need to get that back and educate our children. Parents need to know first off, if your going to be bring them in then you need to teach them with all your soul and not with half interest and dedication. Thank you for this Forum. Love,
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2006 4:27:42 PM
Now adays kids think they rin the show. Me must continue to teach them morals & values. We must never give up. Someday they will thank us for it. I know my 21 yr old son has already told us thanks for being such hard parents & teaching him right from wrong.
+0