Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Quantum Physics
4/8/2006 5:26:34 PM
=========================================== This doesn't belong here, but I couldn't resist. In answer to your signature question: a polygon. ============================================ Correct!!! LOL
+0
Kathy Clark

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/8/2006 8:27:20 PM
Wow. This has certainly been a very interesting read. Started out with what causes us to leave a Website. I agree with all the posts. Some can certainly irrate you right off with loud music or audios and others with pop-ups. The it evolved into a discussion on positive and negative thinking and beliefs. Then religion. Linda you have a real knack for getting people involved in a discussion. This does give you Thought Exercise.
+0
Gary Simpson

557 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/8/2006 10:27:08 PM
Hi Kathy, Not everybody will agree with all that is written here, I for one. But nobody and I mean NOBODY can accuse us Forumites of being dull and/or boring. It certainly has been "interesting" to say the least. There's a few keen thinkers around this little neck of the woods. Gary
+0
4/9/2006 9:02:41 AM
Hi Kathy; =================== Started out with what causes us to leave a Website. ... evolved into a discussion on positive and negative thinking and beliefs.... Then religion. Linda you have a real knack for getting people involved in a discussion. =================== I had to laugh. What I like most is knowing that everyone feels free to speak their mind and to speak openly here. There's so many places, situations and times (in life) where we all "walk on eggshells" (so to speak) - careful to say the right thing - that it's nice to have that freedom. The relationship building is the best part. In today's saturated business market, relationships are what make the difference between success and failure. People do business with people they like. So when Cheri gets her money tips book ready, and Winston has his site ready, etc., they know that the group here will be their cheering squad and will help with referrals. And, of course, the reverse is true, too. Those that come in blatantly advertising, never participating, or always criticizing will not get the support and results they were seeking in the first place. Nicely symbiotic. : ) L
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/9/2006 10:00:23 AM
Hello friends, I was just reading again all the messages since I posted last and I see references to believing there is a devil or not, etc. I grew up in the South in a Missionary Baptist Church - with a fear of fire and brimstone. In the last 15 years or so I have come to believe there is only a stream of wellness or good from God/Universe/Spirit/Higher Power, whatever you want to call this power. I believe that when I am in alignment with this stream of well being - in the form of believing, intentionally attracting to me, and being open to receiving - then whatever I ask for is delivered. When I am not in alignment, what I want cannot come to me. So my intention is to be in alignment with what I desire. Much of what I have learned is from many of the teachers who appear in The Secret move - http://www.TheSecret.tv - especially Esther Hicks and the teachings of Abraham - http://www.Abraham-Hicks.com Linda C, thanks for providing a forum for all this great interaction. There are no coincidences, so I'm sure everyone participating is also benefitting, whether on a conscious or subconscious level. All is well!
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0