Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Hanging on in There
7/29/2020 6:49:46 PM
Hello there! Thanks for the post and I would like to say many thanks on it. But also things comes through time and with social conversation like this. What we need to keep in touch and staying safe with profitable and free time dependent business.

Thanks
+0
7/31/2020 7:35:44 PM

Thanks so much, John, and glad to hear you're staying safe; right now engaged in all-out marketing war (against myself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) on behalf of the products and services minted prior to the start of this cursed pandemic - they might even benefit some of the readers here - take a gander at 'em as they are - they help keep the mind busy;

Secret Printables Profitsā„¢ [Best Products To Make Money Online With]: Low- & No-Content Products PDF

Secret Printables Profitsā„¢ [Best Products To Make Money Online With]: Low- & No-Content Products PDF

This, I actually stumbled upon as I was looking for something ORIGINAL to make money with and found that this market - which has been on the go for the last 5+ years is NOWHERE close to saturated. Once you wrap your brain around how many ways there actually are to make money with Printables, you'll be mad you wasted it anywhere else.

Autopilot Cash Trafficā„¢: Buyer Traffic & Sale Inventory Generator
This was in response to a dare by a friend who said I couldn't come up with a way to make money online completely on freeware, without spending a dime - pretty much the trade-in-stock info sold everyday, right? Wrong! Took awhile to write and I now have a deep respect for those short-of-pocket šŸ‘

I keep telling myself that I don't know why this Fiverr gig is on fire right now, then I think about how no one really has a steady job right now and people selling dreams are looking for pigeons for 'em. I've already clocked three deliveries and there seems to be interest aplenty (have already been promised repeat business).

I figure it's best to try to stay busy daily with real make money online products and services that have resonance with their target audience, and, since there's really nowhere to go beyond walks and trolling the empty streets for cast-off treasures whenever the backside gets too numb from sitting and I just can't stand it anymore. Y'all stay safe out there...
Web Ads Brokerageā„¢|promodrone.com
+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/1/2020 1:55:12 PM
Hi Lee,

Sounds like you are keeping busy. I know I am over here in Germany. Lots to do and just waiting to be able to get and about in a (somewhat) normal way.

Stay in touch and let us know how you are getting on, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+2
11/28/2020 6:03:27 PM
Yes,
I am holding on really well.

My house is due to close on $ale any day now & I will be moving to Colorado to be with my SIXTH Grandchild.

She is a Happy Baby Girl.

I can hardly wait to meet her.

Fortunatly, I have been in isolation for a couple years, prior to CORONVIRUS pandemic.

Been living camp-style in gated backyard most of the day & early evening.

Gardening, playing music, grilling and limited social media.

Connecting closer to NATURE has helped me recover strong from life threateng surgeries and stress from family issues šŸŒ“

+0
John Priestley

481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2020 2:03:13 PM
Hi Jaz,

Not easy to stay isolated over here as they insist on keeping the schools open. Maybe we will move to Microsoft Teams this week as the numbers of infected people keep going up!

Good luck with your move and stay in touch, John.
Onward and upward,
John Priestley
-------------------------------
This is what I use to help build my downline for free...
http://www.listsurfing.com/?rid=4285
and you might like to check this out, while you are about it...
https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=UbB2XEz8UKQ=
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!