2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I Compiled a Lockdown Cheatsheet for You to see 11+ Reasons for the Lockdown
5/2/2020 8:56:43 PM
Lockdown Cheatsheet

Greetings from Plaigne!

The latest flu “virus”, this flu season is so mild for most people, (just like most every flu season) that most folks get over it very quickly, or don’t even realise their body is doing the natural detox, that it actually is doing. Whether you go along with the theory of an invisible bug jumping from person to person or not, is not important here. When you look at the number of deaths attributed to CV, the number of deaths is down this year for the flu season. A very small percentage of the population have passed on.

How Far Down the Rabbit Hole Do You Want to Go? (I'll leave you to decide.)

This begs the question: “Why is this disproportionate lockdown solution in place?” Especially as there is no real evidence that the CV is to blame for the deaths attributed to it. We haven’t had lockdown before, when there have been many more deaths. The least we can say is it is not logical. (The cheatsheet looks at all this in depth.) The alternative reasons are positive and “not so positive”, but remember, there is light at the end of the burrow!

Let me make it clear from the start, from my heart. I am not playing a part in the fear that many people are dwelling upon at the moment. I’m bringing balance and asking you to look at this story with different perspectives. It’s something we should do all the time, but many of us don’t… Frankly, for me, just blindly following what anyone tells you, even those in so-called authority, is just not on. Do your homework. Do due diligence all the time. Having said that, the Cheatsheet I’ve created for you, saves you a lot of foot work. LOL.

Visit the blog post to Watch the Videos and Download Your PDF Cheatsheet here.

(If you just want to download the Cheatsheet, download it at Angel Cuddle Publishing HERE.)

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!