Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Writing Si Fi
2/18/2020 4:53:50 PM
Hi Michael. I just joined Adland Pro and am looking through the forums. I to, am a writer. You probably know that fiction should be more realistic than non-fiction. Anyway, I wrote & self-published 25 books, most of which are fiction. They are all on Amazon.
Would love to converse with you, and others.
I also set up a class to help people write books.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Writing Si Fi
2/18/2020 9:34:57 PM
mike1.jpg Hi Kathy. Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have another forum topic called Colonizing other planets. On that forum, I just printed a brief summary of the story that I am writing. I am trying to include as much fact as possible. I started this about three weeks ago, and am just starting on chapter 4. I have been asking for some feedback, but so far I have gotten nothing. My biggest problem is money. Through various setbacks in my past, I no longer have the funds that I would need to get the story published. It takes place in the year 2085, when the Mars colony has already been in place, and more progress has been made hen anyone is aware of. The space program is available to anyone in the top 1 percent because they do not want anyone involved that is not worthy. The top 1 percent will take chances with experiments regardless of the risks to human life because they are considered expendable. Basically, it is a message that I am trying to get across that no one has to suffer because they are not rich enough to belong. There is also a little nudity involved because some of the women come from countries that do not consider the female body lewd. If you could give me some advice on this, I would really appreciate it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!