Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Colonizing other planets
1/27/2020 6:38:20 PM
mike1.jpg Scientists, NASA, and other like minded people have been discussing ways of colonizing other planets for years. Billions of dollars have been spent in developing new products and ideas toward this end. The International Space Station (ISS) was the culmination of several countries contributing towards this end. Now, their are five private companies that have been developing new technologies that will allow us to endure the rigors of space itself. Living and working in zero gravity for prolonged periods of time and other unearthly conditions are beginning to show the down-sides of years of study, manipulations and adjustments to the human bodies living in space. While the general public receives word of success in many of these agendas they never receive word of the failures. Many dedicated people have lost their health or even their lives to make life better for everyone. Several planets are being investigated for the likely hood of sustaining human life although there are still many obstacles to overcome. At this point in time, Most of the planets that are being considered have conditions to where humans would have to spend most of their time in protected units with oxygen pumped in and when venturing outside the units they would have to wear protective clothing. There is also the problem of whether or not these planets already have life forms living on them. There are already projects in the works to build more space stations in different areas in space.

While this is all taken place, way back in the seventies, a group of rich people, highly respected, got together for a secret mission in Reo de Janeiro to discuss plans for de population which entailed getting rid of as many non essential people of the world such as those that were old, sickly, disabled or born with impairments such as autism. In short, all people that are dependent on their government for survival. This amendment was passed unanimously. There is so much going on in our world today that many of us no nothing about. Those of us that are dependant in any way from the government are on borrowed time. Tomorrows society will be spread across the stars and the meak will inherit the Earth. I will be attempting to write a small story that will take place in the year 2085. This will be a story about a supply ship on a routine mission to one of the newest space stations that encounters problems that they don't expect. Please stay tuned.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Colonizing other planets
1/28/2020 2:40:08 AM
mandslogo.jpgI have begun a new approach to my story, that I am going to try to put in here. I do have a few adjustments to make, however I am writing this the way I am because I don't like the way that we are all left in the dark about things that are going on all around us, and I believe that we should all know what the truth is, even if it hurts.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2020 3:47:43 AM
mike1.jpgThe cargo star ship Star Shine had a manifesto had a complement of four men and four men that worked twelve hour shifts. while the human shift were in there down time there were robots filling in that were programmed to complete the tasks that the humans were doing. This particular crew were all un-attached in a sexual way. Through extensive studies it was discovered that mixed crews married and un married had a lot of emotional problems. There normal missions away from Earth could last for six months or more. The crew members could communicate with their spouses back on Earth, at certain intervals, however this often lead to arguments or disagreements with their loved ones back home. It also lead to divorce. The divorce rate was getting so bad that both men and women were slacking on their duties and creating havoc throughout otherwise mundane missions. In order to eleviate these problems mission control had to create a flight plan that would keep the crews both happy and productive at the same time. The solution that they finally decided on was to have crews that were not leaving loved ones behind. On some missions there were one or two married couples, however that caused jealousy among the rest. The final result was a crew of astronauts that only had the mission at hand on their minds. This was the last of four missions for this crew. They had all gotten to know each other very well, and understood each one's quirks. Star Shine's crew consisted of Major Clyde Kilgore 35, brown hair, medium built, divorced, stern but fair, United States Air Force. Captain Emily O'Riley, 30, Blonde hair, blue eyes, shapely and a member of the Canadian Air Force. Never married, but still looking. Pierre, Pellitier, French civilian astronaut, single, jokes a lot and speaks English with a thick French accent. Average appearance, 28 and single.
(To Be Continued)
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2020 7:43:08 PM
mike1.jpgContinuing on with our crew description.
Joyce Souza is 30 years old, black, medium length hair, civilian astronaut. She has been married twice with no children and represents Portugal. Although she is easy to get along with, Joyce can also change moods quickly and can be spiteful at times.
Susan Perkins (Suzy)is in her early thirties, red hair and widowed. Suzy is a civilian astronaut from England and has a very thick accent.
Aurora Agostinelli, is in her late 20's, civilian astronaut, has long black hair. She is 5'8", slender built, can be feisty at times but is usually sensuous in nature.She completes each task given to her without too much complaining Although Aurora is a civilian astronaut, she is the senior civilian with the civilian rank of major and is responsible for and in charge of the civilian crew members. She also represents the civilian crew members. She is twenty-five and on her off duty hours she can be seen working out in the gym area or jogging along the corridors.She can be harsh with the people around her, however she can be very sensitive as well. Aurora has never been married because she refuses to be bossed around by anyone. Aurora represents Italy and whenever possible she loves to cook Italian meals with lots of garlic but very seldom eats her own food.
Haru Dalchi (meaning wisdom) is from China and is very adaptable to anything concerning computers and robotics and is often called in for trouble shooting in this area. Haru is 5'4", nervous in conversations, but always polite with others. He is 26 and single.
The last remaining crew member is Antoni Baronowski and represents Poland. He is a civilian astronaut, His gruff voice and manners are often mistaken for rudness, however he is usually pre-occupied with other things as he is a multi-tasker and blocks out things around him. He is a civilian astronaut representing Poland,
a little over weight because he loves to eat, in his early thirties. He has never married because he has always been too busy with his work to be bothered getting involved with anyone.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2020 6:13:41 PM
mike1.jpgAs I write this story, I could use some help, or advice. It seems that at this point, I am running the introduction of the story in with the story itself. Perhaps this could be the reason that I have never been published, however when I worked on my manuscript for several months way back in the seventies to have my ex wife throw the finished draft in the trash at just the time that I was about to mail it in to the publishers was really too much to bear. Therefore, while writing this one, I am noticing that I am going into the story itself probably pre-maturely. If someone could give me some advice on this, I would appreciate it. I want so much to get back some of what I lost so that I can vindicate myself.
Thank you for your interest.
~Mike~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!