Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Honor Veterans While Surfing 4 Awesome TEs
11/10/2019 12:15:19 AM

Hello ALP Friends,

We just sent the following message to 500 of our randomly selected friends at Jones-Fritz Marketing
more about Jones-Fritz Marketing in a minute but first here is the message we sent:
======================================
Subj: Honor Veterans While Surfing 4 Awesome TEs
Hi #FIRSTNAME#,

Don't miss this opportunity to Honor Veterans while surfing 4 awesome TEs. Mustang Traffic, Warriors TE, Breaking Down The Walls TE, and Veteran Surf will reward you for Honoring Veterans while surfing.

Surf from 50 up to or more that 3000 sites and then click on Surfer Rewards to claim your prize...the more you surf the bigger the prize.

Each Site Gives FREE Upgrades To TOP 3 Surfers. Winners of the Upgrades must claim Surfer Rewards in all 5 TEs

On the page you go to for credits, #CREDITLINK# you can right click on the site banners, click on Copy Link Location and past that in the browser of a new window. Let me know if you need help with any of this.

Ken Wolff
FB and Skype ID:
ken.wolff1
Now a little more about A Mailer For Marketers!

Hey there ... hope you are still here ...

When it comes to making your voice heard, and building
your business, it can be hard to find the right place to
spread your message.

That's why this site is one of my favorites!

Quality website traffic that delivers results, along
with a known and trusted owner.

I love easy, and this site makes my promotions the
easiest part of my day!

Come see why Jones-Fritz Marketing is making so many
marketers smile!

Click HERE to Join Now!

To Your Success,

Ken Wolff

P.S. If you want more benefits without the monthly
cost, be sure to read that OTO very carefully..you
won't see it again!
=======================================
Giving recognition where recognition is deserved. The page prospects go to for credits and to participate in this very honorable event was put together in Adkreator by the owner of that awesome resource and our good friend here in Adlandpro Barbara DelGiudice.
The links to the participating sites belong to Barb so if you are not yet a member of the sites you can join with her link. You may also share this event with your friends and put your links in this thread by clicking on the New Reply button below. You must first be a member of Adlandpro.

Click HERE to join if you need to.

Best of success at winning the top surfer prize...everyone who surfs at least 50 or 100 plus sites will qualify for rewards.

See you tomorrow

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Honor Veterans While Surfing 4 Awesome TEs
11/10/2019 2:01:17 AM

Hello again ALP Friends,

We just sent the same message above to 500 hundred of our randomly selected friends in Commando Mailer.

Do You Mail Commando?

I know I do!

Commando Mailer is here and it's time to get your ads in gear and get some serious results.

When you stack up all the benefits this mailer has to offer, it's easy to see why more and more people are mailing commando every day.

They've got dynamic surf ratios, viral email advertising, banners, texts, and more!

Let Commando Mailer make your marketing their mission!

Click HERE to join!

To Your Success,

Ken Wolff

P.S. Woohoo! This is one OTO you don't want to miss out on, so pay real close attention after you join.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/10/2019 2:49:59 AM

Hi again ALP Friends,

We placed the following Solo Ad at Viral Commando Profits. More about that in a minute but first here is the Solo Ad:
Hi ~fname~,

Read this in the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits.

Don't miss this opportunity to Honor Veterans while surfing 4 awesome TEs. Mustang Traffic, Warriors TE, Breaking Down The Walls TE, and Veteran Surf will reward you for Honoring Veterans while surfing.

Surf from 50 up to or more that 3000 sites and then click on Surfer Rewards to claim your prize...the more you surf the bigger the prize.

Each Site Gives FREE Upgrades To TOP 3 Surfers. Winners of the Upgrades must claim Surfer Rewards in all 5 TEs I will put banners of the sites in the forum post if you need to join the sites.

If you need help with this most honorable event please let me know.

Ken Wolff
FB & Skype ID:
ken.wolff1
========================================
Time to Set the Record Straight

I keep hearing people say that they just don't know how
to promote their sites effectively. They are not getting the
results they are looking for, and they are FED UP!

And my response is always the same...

You need Viral Commando Profits!

This comprehensive system shows you different ways to
promote, as well as helps you build a solid online business.

It is easy to figure out which methods work the best for you!

You also get access to the only renewable marketing resource online that lets YOU pick the programs that
YOU want to promote! Grow your downlines with
ease by giving away your custom built
Happy Hunting Guide!

If you are serious about succeeding online, then Viral Commando Profits has everything you need!

So come on, let me show you how to do it!

Click HERE to join now!

Happy Hunting!

P.S. Want huge commission for LIFE? Check out the OTO
when you join...One payment will get you a LIFETIME of benefits!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
11/10/2019 1:42:23 PM
Thank You Ken,

You are welcome from a Vietnam Era Veteran โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธ

My network page is OPEN and active on Facebook ๐ŸŽฌ

Today ONLY ... I am available to View My AdlandPro Family ๐Ÿ˜˜ posts and comments๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ’ฒ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’น

Strongly suggest Adlanders post ALP links ... Facebook, as of this post, does not block ALP link ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Visit my community profile, current visited post views average 126 daily ...

Jan AKA Jaz

Quote:

Hello ALP Friends,

We just sent the following message to 500 of our randomly selected friends at Jones-Fritz Marketing
more about Jones-Fritz Marketing in a minute but first here is the message we sent:
Hi #FIRSTNAME#,

Each Site Gives FREE Upgrades To TOP 3 Surfers. Winners of the Upgrades must claim Surfer Rewards in all 5 TEs

On the page you go to for credits, #CREDITLINK# you can right click on the site banners, click on Copy Link Location and past that in the browser of a new window. Let me know if you need help with any of this.

Ken Wolff
FB and Skype ID:
ken.wolff1
Now a little more about A Mailer For Marketers!

Hey there ... hope you are still here ...

When it comes to making your voice heard, and building
your business, it can be hard to find the right place to
spread your message.

That's why this site is one of my favorites!

Quality website traffic that delivers results, along
with a known and trusted owner.

I love easy, and this site makes my promotions the
easiest part of my day!

Come see why Jones-Fritz Marketing is making so many
marketers smile!

Click HERE to Join Now!

To Your Success,

Ken Wolff

P.S. If you want more benefits without the monthly
cost, be sure to read that OTO very carefully..you
won't see it again!
Giving recognition where recognition is deserved. The page prospects go to for credits and to participate in this very honorable event was put together in Adkreator by the owner of that awesome resource and our good friend here in Adlandpro Barbara DelGiudice.
The links to the participating sites belong to Barb so if you are not yet a member of the sites you can join with her link. You may also share this event with your friends and put your links in this thread by clicking on the New Reply button below. You must first be a member of Adlandpro.

Click HERE to join if you need to.

Best of success at winning the top surfer prize...everyone who surfs at least 50 or 100 plus sites will qualify for rewards.

See you tomorrow

Ken
+0
โœŠ Salute to ALL Community Veterans ๐Ÿ˜
11/11/2019 3:47:23 PM
Today just happen to be my birthday and I am a Vietnam ERA Veteran ๐Ÿ†

Adlander Joyce Birthday Wish has been shared on my Facebook networkingnpage ... visit my community profile and click Facebook ICON to view and post Your ALP forum links ~~~FREE

Jan AKA Jaz
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!