Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Depopulation Agenda
8/31/2019 10:09:53 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi, all. Many people have ignored this subject for quite some time, however with the way things are happening all around us, I believe that we should take a different approach to the subject. I have included some videos on this subject and I hope they come up. Although it did not come up in any of the videos, on the back of the one dollar bill is a picture of a pyramid with an eye peering out. That is also the symble for the illuminati. There are a lot of things that we have to rethink or question before it is too late, however I really believe it is too late.
What is Agenda 21?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5wLlXHQ8fY
Illuminati Plans to Kill You//Depopulation Agenda 21/URDU Hindi/ Devine Secrets
I will have more coming in the future, but we do have a real problem in our future and it is here now. Please be careful.
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Depopulation Agenda
9/1/2019 6:13:30 PM
mike1.jpg Perhaps I don't think the way most people do, however I don't believe that the news that we hear every day is normal. Perhaps I am all wrong, but this does not seem to be the same world that I was born in to. Once more, I am going to try to post some videos and hope they come through, because I truly believe that we do have to start asking a lot of questions.
Pope Francis Publicly Aligns ideology with Depopulation Agenda
What is Agenda 21
Rosa Koirr UN AGENDA EXPOSED
A threat to Canadian Sovereighty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-iW5ln_zM
I believe I used the right URL on this one, but it did not come up. Basically speaking, if any of these stories are true, wouldn't it be worthwhile to check them out and hold those responsible accountable? I am really starting to wonder if I am being blocked from showing the truth. I don't fear the aliens that may be out there very much anymore, because it seems that those people that are there to support us, are not doing a very good job at all.

GOD BLESS YOU, and GOD HELP US ALL!!
~ Mike ~
+0
9/2/2019 3:18:45 AM
Mike

I believe evil and the antichrist at work. To help people understand I have 100s of Videos at my Australian Business Contacts Community. I will place some here. First who is the antichrist?

Know who the Antichrist is

Then See

You need to understand history to fully understand how the Antichrist works. You can go as far back as the Crusades in the 10th Century. See Recent History. Great Series Called:

Europa The Final Battle. 10 Part Series. View Part 3 Hitler first.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2019 10:10:25 PM
Hi Michael, Thank you for stopping by. This is a subject that everyone knows exists, but no one wants to believe it. However, there have been so many signs that we are rapidly reaching the end, but no one wants to believe in it. As for the Anti Christ, I believe that I know who thinks he is. I wont name him, but it is very easy to figure it out. I welcome any videos that you would like to bring in because people need to know what is going on around them. Thank you.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
+0
9/4/2019 3:15:14 AM
Hello Mike I agree with you; very few people wants to know and find the truth. However In Australia and many other World locations people are starting to wake up.

I have been looking into this for the past 20 years and specially since Barack Obama became president in the U.S.

I started my own Australian Business Contacts Community and I post any good related video's there. Over 300 you can choose to add here. Feel free to join. It's free to join.

Mike lots of my friends and good Australians who are seeking to get into politics here have their accounts blocked or online posted suspended for supplying good information posts. I have had my email account blocked from sending bulk emails.

I try and stay low key and do a lot of information via messenger and other Communities. Feel free to use any information on my sites or communities.

Mike I ask any friends who show interest to join my community and to watch one video a day. If people do this they will start to see the big picture. In two years they will know it all! Very few people can do this.

I admire what you are doing to try and inform the public who remain asleep!
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!