Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Four Golden Rules-Rule #2
3/8/2006 7:58:30 PM
Hi Cheri, Thanks for the reminders. Always good to periodicaly sit down and evaluate where one is on debt issues. With a plan debts can be paid off. Mary
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/8/2006 11:08:02 PM
Hi, Mary, Thanks for dropping by. Yes, they sure can, and with the right plan it's far quicker and far less pain than most people imagine. Cheri
+0
3/9/2006 1:36:24 AM
It's funny you mention the library. Whenever I'm reading something online and a book is recommended that sounds of interest to me, that's always the first place I go. The great things about libraries too, is that many of them (like mine) have created library consortiums made up of maybe 50 libraries allowing inter-library loans. So from my computer I can go online and search for the book I want, and if any of the 50 libraries have it, I can request it online, and then I wait to recieve an email that the book is available for pickup at my local library. Truley on of the greatest inventions libraries have done!! One other note - I keep of piece of paper with a list of books to read - As I come across a new one I just write them there, so I always have a list of what I want to read.
"FREE ADvertising RESources" http://www.adlandconnection.com/go/253291/myWebPage.aspx ****************************************** "Discover some great eBooks and resources to help you make money" http://tinyurl.com/jk3hd
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/9/2006 2:29:28 PM
==================== ...I can request it online... ==================== Awesome! I never even though of checking to see if the library was avaiable online to check out availability of books! One less trip I have to make! :-)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!