Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/5/2006 9:28:23 PM
Hello Dear Myrna, I am going to have a lovely Birthday Myrna, my girlfriend is going to take me out for a wonderful Lunch, I will have a wee little drink for you..LOL "Thankyou" sweet friend!
+0
3/5/2006 9:33:33 PM
Hi Ana Maria, LOL...Its is a bit like that my friend! I believe I will settle here now in Beerwah, I think I have found my place I can call Home! "Thankyou" for your sincere friendship and support my friend! Sweet is You!
+0
3/5/2006 9:41:23 PM
Oh Hello John, Ummmmm, I wouldn't mind turning actress...LOL.as long as it was a true life story or a great western...Yeahhhh, I would make a good Cowgirl...LOL "Thankyou" John, I appreciate your kind words and its great to see you! God Bless you my friend!
+0
3/5/2006 9:47:27 PM
Hey there Cheryl, Oh, I did very much enjoy talking to you as well my friend, it was so kind of you to actually call me by phone, its a long way from Texas to OZ! "Thankyou" for all your support my friend and I shall have a Birthday drink for you..LOL...ummmmmm, maybe Two!! Many Blessings!
+0
3/5/2006 9:52:05 PM
Hi Larry, "Thankyou" for your lovely friendship and all your on going support my friend! God Bless!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!