Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elizabeth Lessard

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: STORMPAY SUSPENDED ME
3/23/2006 8:10:29 PM
Hello Everyone :) Just a venting session on the 'stormscam' Ok, seriously, is Stormpay smokin' something? lol I still had a stormpay account BUT I don't use it at all, it's just there. Here and there I'll login, just to make sure they aren't pulling any funny business. Well, the past 2 days, login to a blank screen....then tonight, WHAM a note on the screen after I logged in that my account was suspended. No email to me telling me that, no reason, nothing. I was all done with them anyways, and now, just glad I'd printed out all my history section etc. before this happened, because...... lol I filed antifraud charges against Stormpay with my bank, before they even suspended me. Not that they'd care since they have much bigger issues. Ah, the sweet smell of success. Just because of all the garbage that went on with them freezing people's accounts, taking money from accounts, etc, after a week of that garbage of websites finger pointing, me having some serious headaches pondering it all. I thought that there was no way I was just going to sit here waiting on refunds, refunds are never going to happen. Just when Stormpay kicks you when they think you are down, let them think that they got the better of me. I'm the one sitting here smiling, stormpay can suspend me, and I'm laughing all the way to the bank (literally) as I still get all my money back, makes no difference stormpay. Completely unprofessional in their tactics, and this is just a slow series of events until they close their doors. So just a heads up, they suspended me, suspended other people I know, took people's money, and it's NOT just people that were in surfs. People I know are or have already gone into their stormpay accounts and closed their accounts. Not worth the aggrivation. Elizabeth :) p.s. wouldn't happen, but boy would I love to see every stormpay member close their stormpay accounts, and stormpay would go out of business even faster (may sound juvenile) but enough is enough already
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: STORMPAY SUSPENDED ME
3/24/2006 1:48:53 PM
Hello Elisabeth :-) Now I understand you; I haven't login to my SP account since a while, but now after reading your post I went to see wether there is something new and I just find out that my account is also suspended LOL and no notification about this! I like their stile: THEY DO NOT BOTHER! Thank you for bringing thins into our attention.
+0
Elizabeth Lessard

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: STORMPAY NOW ONLY DOING AUCTIONS....
3/24/2006 2:01:45 PM
lol now, I hear/saw an email to it's members...they are NOT accepting any sales/monies from outside sources...they are ONLY doing sales for THEIR auctions. So, now they are useless as a payment processor so dumb Elizabeth
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: STORMPAY NOW ONLY DOING AUCTIONS....
3/24/2006 2:16:30 PM
LOL. How nice of them! Shouldn't they ask us first if we want to use their auction? I guess they supposed that we won't! LOL, LOL but for sure there are some SCAMED people around; sorry for them; they should have take our previouse advice. Now they only can blow the leaf! Hm... Thank you Elisabeth for letting us know about this because at least till now I've got nothing from them.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!