Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
LeadProMail
3/1/2006 6:20:41 AM
Try 500 Survey leads for FREE! 4X 10 Forced Matrix in pre launch! Huge Official Launch of LeadProMail begins March 15th! Enormous media blitz planned! FREE Sign-Up before March 15th Launch! You are witnessing the very ground floor of the next superstar of lead programs! Right NOW and only NOW, YOU have the unprecedented opportunity to get in near The tippety top of our incredible 4 X 10 Forced Matrix BEFORE we have even entered Official International Launch in March 2006. BUT today YOU can Join for FREE! You will get for FREE: A minimum of 500 SURVEYED (8 or 9 questions) double opt-in leads per month Leads will be literally hot off the "presses". Current, fresh beyond imagination. Eager and waiting for YOUR business opportunity to be emailed or mailed to them. Or waiting for you to call them! Or ALL of the above! Each lead will include: DOUBLE Validated Email Address, Name, Mailing Address, Telephone #, IP Address, Date & Timestamp. But we also ask each lead the following: Survey Question #1. Male or Female? Survey Question #2. What is your Date of Birth? Survey Question #3. What is the Best time to call you? Survey Question #4. How soon do you want to start? Survey Question #5. How many hours per weeks can you devote to a home based business? Survey Question #6. Why do you want to start a home-based business? Survey Question #7. How much you would like to earn? Survey Question #8. How much do you have right now to invest in a Home-Based Business? And get this.... The leads will be so fresh they will be as near to real time leads As you can get but without the ridiculously high cost! But it gets better... We guarantee that 100% of your leads will be deliverable or we'll give you Another batch of leads FREE! But it even gets better... The risk is ALL ours! We offer an unconditional 30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee on all of our leads! FREE BONUS just for giving us a try: You will also find over $3,000 worth of software & incredible scripts and tools That you can download for FREE right after you join. 100% Resale rights are included too! Come on take advantage of us for FREE! Make us prove ourselves to you! You WON'T be sorry! Just go to: http://leadpromail.Com/?id=363 Foot Note......... I have been paid through paypal $58 That's £30.00 Stirling (UK) That's $32 profit. and that cant be bad can it. Next month will be more. And the leads that I received are all valid and very responsive. I Highly Recommend this !! To Your Success Dee Hudson Skype deehomepage http://leadpromail.Com/?id=363
+0
Re: LeadProMail
3/1/2006 1:49:17 PM
Thanks loads Dee.
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2006 4:34:28 PM
G'day Dee, Thanks for the invite and info. Have a good one. Bryan
+0
Dee
Dee Hudson

370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/1/2006 8:57:50 PM
Thank you for taking the time to visit, I do hope to see you in my team. Dee......
+0
Bonnie Dale

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2006 10:00:35 PM
Thanks for the invite Dee I will check it out further. Time too pressing right now. God Bless
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!