Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: This time, I'm saying it. I TOLD YOU SO!!
2/28/2006 1:45:19 PM
Good FOr You! Sticking to your guns and knowing your truth...I am proud of you, and I don't even know what the heck you are talking about because I am new...but I love your energy and spirit! Way to Go GRRRRL! Much love, Heather/Sybilann
Sybil Ann Tells-All Psychic Guide, Intuitive Life Coaching & Original Art From the Divine http://www.sybilanntellsall.com http://www.badkittyartstudio.com
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2006 2:08:07 PM
Hello Linda and Peter, I did not follow the Forums or Threads all the way through, but I did see some heated comments and personal ones too. I never really got into the Forums and talked about the Surfing. I was in it too. Yes, lost money. Hey, that is what you get for gambling. Right! My main point here: ____________________________________________ "I have been slammed, bashed, criticized and had my posts deleted (from other forums) for my comments on autosurf. As always, the truth prevails. It sometimes takes time, but truth always wins. Always! I already know that the 3 worst offenders (they know who they are) don't have the parts to come apologize publicly". ------------------------------------------ I could not agree more!!! The Truth will Win every time. "Offenders" usually don't face up when there wrong and apologize personally or publicly. The ones that know they were true and honest will feel the peace. Thank you for the Forum Linda. Peace!! Warmest Regards,
+0
2/28/2006 3:27:50 PM
Hi Lisa, I never really got into the Forums and talked about the Surfing. I was in it too. Yes, lost money. Hey, that is what you get for gambling. Right! Sorry but in this case you are wrong, this is not even close to gambling. Participation in 12 Daily Pro was an illegal activity and who knows what the fallout will be as a result. The owner of the program has given all of her records over to the Federal Authorities which can bring about a whole host of problems down the road for the participants. They might look at tax evasion or any host of scenarios. Participation in a illegal activity can carry the same penalties for the participnat as it can for the person running it. This was nothing like gambling this was against the law and that has now set precident. I think we will see the domino principle come into effect very quickly. Those that played and lost might only be seeing the tip of the iceburg with all of this.
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/28/2006 3:58:37 PM
Hey Linda, WOW! I have had the pleasure of reading some of your previous forums...good stuff. You said: "There are only so many ways to make money legally and honestly. They are;" 1) Marry it...... my wife will not like that 2) Inherit it.... no rich relatives around 3) Win a lottery. don't even buy tickets 4) Get a job .... got one of these 5) Start a business ??? `````````````````````````````````````````````` If you are sick to death of "click it rich" schemes that don't work and want to start your own business but don't know how, let me know. That's what I'm here for. I'll tell you how to get started. For real. No pipedreams and no baloney. ````````````````````````````````````````````````` I do want to start a business on the internet but up to now none of the so called "gurus" advise and systems seems to work. I would love it if you would mentor me and show me how it's done. Have a good one Bryan
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2006 4:19:18 PM
Hi Linda, As a newbie to internet marketing and adlandpro believe it or not I do not really know what 12dailypro was. Could you elaborate a little so I can avoid future similar schemes? As far as wanting to start a real internet business, I am all ears so to speak. If you could start a forum topic of how to go about this I would be eager to learn. So far I am trying out affiliate programs just to get my feet wet. I would like to be able to avoid the scams. I actually was in a couple programs that seemed like ponzi type schemes after I got involved, as there didn't seem to be any product for sale. I dropped out of those but of course lost a little money in the process. DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!